OFFICIAL street art thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by kiefsmoker420, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys I didn't see a thread for this and I was wondering if any blades out there do any street art. Post pics if you do. ( I would but don't have my camera now :()

2. #2 mercinariesgtr, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    kinda feel like i should be getting a flame suit on for this but my buddy who is into street art told me to watch "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and it was awesome. it totally made me wanna go along and help out my buddy with some stuff(hes asked me previosly too). I also though it was funny how they all rag on MBW and how bansky is like "yah i used to always tell people to go try and do art and practice art, not so much anymore" haha

EDIT::also you can rag on MBW all you want but hes kickin back collecting his dough and the more you hate the more you are making him famous. he upset the system and collected bank.

EDIT2: just for reference im pretty neutral on the whole thing. I do think MBW has some cool stuff but dont they all. im not really in to it enough to care enough.

3. [quote name='"mercinariesgtr"']kinda feel like i should be getting a flame suit on for this but my buddy who is into street art told me to watch "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and it was awesome. it totally made me wanna go along and help out my buddy with some stuff(hes asked me previosly too). I also though it was funny how they all rag on MBW and how bansky is like "yah i used to always tell people to go try and do art and practice art, not so much anymore" haha

EDIT::also you can rag on MBW all you want but hes kickin back collecting his dough and the more you hate the more you are making him famous. he upset the system and collected bank.

EDIT2: just for reference im pretty neutral on the whole thing. I do think MBW has some cool stuff but dont they all. im not really in to it enough to care enough.[/quote]

Yeah that's a good movie bomb the system is pretty good too

4. Bomb the System?

Really?

That movie was fucking ridiculous. If you want a real graffiti movie and not some hollywood production then watch:

Piece by Piece

Style Wars

Infamy

Bomb it

Stockholm Subway Stories

Wildstyle

etc.