Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL stoner eye drops.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaborDietryin, May 24, 2010.

1. DAMMIT! Me too!

2. Fuck, i was trying to think in the tetra theme and I missed it completely haha. I decided to go with hydro instead. Time to commit seppuku... I have dishonored myself for the last time.

3. The official pronunciation of God's name: YHWH (tetragrammaton)

It's where names like Jah or Yahweh or Jehovah come from

4. [​IMG]

best eye drops imo

5. The hydro prefix refers to hydrogen; "TetraHydro" being something with 4 hydrogen Atoms.

Something else with 4 hydrogen Atoms?

The Sun! (Don't try to prove me wrong, you can't prove you counted them anyway:p)
    [​IMG]

6. Omfg I'm rollin right now as I read this thread. Once the pictures were posted I just started crackin up. Great start to a morning

7. It's always special when one actually LOLs repeatedly...I love you guys :hello: