Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL stoner eye drops.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaborDietryin, May 24, 2010.

1. theyre made by Top Care. the active ingredient is tetrahydrozoline. which is pretty close to tetrahydrocannabinol. pretty cool, huh?

2. ... No. Two completely different things. Sorry

3. You do realize that's also the same active ingredient used in Visene as well as many other brands of eye drops. :rolleyes:

4. Tetra= 4
    Hydro= Hydrate
    So no... Kind of a dumb thread haha.

5. someone should dilute hash oil in some water and use it as eye drops and see what happens

eta: oh wait THC isn't water soluble

6. OP is trying way to hard...

7. Dont post it here man... The OP might do it lol... :D

8. Meet the official stoner fish. The tetra fish.

[​IMG]

OP you are silly.

9. These are my eye drops.
    [​IMG]

10. You even made Carl facepalmed.

[​IMG]

11. wow i was completely high. i came home and was like, what the fuck is this? haha wow

12. #13 WhiteTrice, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    If you have not tried them already, try Rohto eye drops. They work great and the sensation they give your eyes is crazy. I use them even when I do not smoke because they are fun and a good conversation starter. I first used them 2 years ago when my Jewish friends gave em to me... At first I thought they were acid or straight alcohol or something and they were tricking/punishing me for bringing my friend (who happens to be a very obnoxious christian evangelist when hes high. He tried to convert them.) But now I am friggin addicted to these eye drops.
    Peace and Love

13. OFFICIAL stoner shape

Tetrahedron

[​IMG]

14. #15 SmokeyTheCivi, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
  15. Official stoner beverage container - Tetra Pak.

[​IMG]

16. wtf, NO.

the REAL OFFICIAL stoner game:

[​IMG]

TETRIS, MUTHAFUCKA!

17. Ah, beat me to it.

18. lololollol^^^^^ when I saw that he didn't post tetris, I was like "did that guy just miss the whole joke.."

19. LMAO, I was fully expecting to see Tetris and that guy just let me down completely.