Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. These rock.

2. does this work with unscented dryer sheets?

3. I don't understand how this works. So you blow your hits through it, right? What if you're smoking a bowl; where does all the smoke that coming off the top of it go?

4. when your lighting your bowl only light enough for one manageable hit then put your thumb over the bowl to extinguish the cherry. that will keep the smoke from going everywhere
    and if u dont believe this works, try it

5. How long do one of these bad boys last?

6. Do you need to use a special kin of dryer sheets? I'm not at home but I think mine are unscented

7. i dont think it would be good to inhale possible chems that get realesed when hot smoke goes through it.

8. That's pretty much impossible. They're meant to go through a long dryer cycle. Sure, smoke is probably hotter than a dryer at first but I doubt it's hot enough to release any sort of chemicals in the sheets.

9. What if you don't have dryer sheets?

10. you go buy some.:hello:

11. MAN! i was trying to hammer this out all fucked up last night! never thought of throwing the bounty/sploof over it.

12. What if I don't have dryer sheets or can't buy any?

13. You'd be S.O.L my friend.

14. You can't hide from the police. Stop trying to mask the smell. Personally, I wouldn't mind having to use deadly force on anyone trying to pull this bullshit.

- Agent Muniz

Frank E. Muniz

15. If it counted I'd rep you. Sticky

16. yea i tried it lol it doesnt filter it and the smoke tasted like shit, the whole purpose of the sploof is so when ur done inhaling and u blow it back out it doesnt smell like smoke, and extra brand violet fabric sofetners make it smell rlly good ;)

17. Visit your mom. Or go on down to the public washing machine place and jack some.

18. Wow! The Sploof is amazing! I just smoked 4 bowls from my pipe, and the smell is undetected! At first i didnt think it could work, but now i can see that is surely does!

Thanks Shamrock!

:D

19. Someones already using that avatar. Just sayin.
    And i used to smoke cigarettes in my room with a sploof. pure magic.

20. nice simple expalnation and tut. good job man.