Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. burning an incent for like a minute also will help cover up any unmasked smells

2. To keep the bowl from cherrying, place a quarter or a dime over the bowl. It should snuff it out quite nicely!

3. jus cap with the side and whatever device your using wihle your caping it inhale a tiny bit to clear the chamber wheather it be a slide or a bowl

4. sticky this this should deff b stickyied

5. i should post a picture of my sploof cause if i did you would all shit the bed...lol

its a paint roller so its fluffy and i put sheets over the end of it like in this thread but ive had this for a while now and then the other side has this thing i made out of a 2 liter bottle top and another piece of plastic so that slides over the end of the sploof with few sheets over that end too...then i have a cap with a tube going into the chamber there is crumpled dryer sheets in there too...o and instead of tape holding stuff down its hemp and it can be taken apart completely for cleaning...ill post it sometime...

6. if u have no dryer sheets available at the momment, could u use toilet paper and just spray the TP with axe, or rub the TP with axe dry?

7. i've heard of someone doin that and it works, i've never tryed it

8. cool guide
    i usually just shove 1 crumpled Bounce sheet into a paper towel roll and use that, works good enough

9. i never knew they had a name..sploof..hmmm..whenever me and my peoples refer to them we call them *make muffled blowing sound*

10. i had basically a bigger version of that with a big gatorade bottle. sploofs in general dont work that well. usually smell like weed that wend through the laundry.

i ditched it and got 20' of clear tubing and ran it out my window. just blow out and no worries...

i just got some activated carbon and am going to test it out to see if i can make a filter in the front of the tubing to make it even better.

11. see my above post for the tube exhaust. it works great in my dorm. i also have my door sealed with cardboard and duct tape on the frame so when you close it it seals. then towel the door and you are good to go. smoke detector is also blocked as well. i have a stand up air filter fan thing too that gets out any residual smoke.

12. Im not so sure i would want to be doing that. Those sheets are covered in all sorts of perfume-y chemicals and could be harmful to smoke.

13. ya, that can't be good at all

14. I dont have a window in my room, but i would just be smoking 1 or 2 bowls to myself. Would this still work or will there still be a smell??

How often should I replace the dryer sheets?

15. Nice post
    should deffinately be stickied.
    +rep

16. Really nice post
    +rep

EDIT:SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

17. you did one thing wrong though, dont use tape, because you will eventually need to change the sheets in the sploof, so use a rubber band instead, so you can change it faster...

18. first of all, what the hell is a sploof? second of all, how the hell do you smoke out of this, I didnt see a bowl to put the bud in or anything. and if its to keep the smell down, why dont you just go outside and smoke? seems like a lot of BS for nothing. :-\

19. Because not everyone can just go outside and smoke, especially if they live in an apartment building where the other residents like to sit outside and socialize.

This is a great alternative to the steamy shower trick, thanks for posting!