Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. Well that would suck to inhale, sploofs kick ass but the smell can be kinda bad to be in a room for too long, so hotboxing sploof smoke owuld be kinda shitty, but it should work...

BTW sweet thread, my personal method for a sploof kicks out the part with duct tape, I just put dryer sheet balls in the roll and press together so they dont fall out, but I will try the sheet taped to cover the end.

2. dude ur post count is 666, FUCKEN AWESOME.

3. Sploofs are cool. I find using a water bottle sploof is the best. Stuff like 30 dryer sheets in a water bottle and poke a bunch of little holes in the bottom. Hell, I've seen sploofs made out of wiffle ball bats, those are the best cause they're filled with hundreds of dryer sheets. They are not full proof though, the smoke that comes out does still have a hint of marijuana smell. Anyone who isnt high would clearly smell the weed even if you capped the bowl perfectly, but it makes airing out a hundred times quicker.

4. well because it doesnt have a couple at the end to it HAS to go through it completly if you know what i mean..thats what makes it mask it fully

5. What I always do when I make one is cut up a bar of deodorant and throw the chunks in there in between a few of the fabric softener sheets. If you can smell ANY hint of weed in the smoke that comes out of that... you deserve a prize. I've been smoking in my room with this for years, and it has yet to fail me.

6. so......i have used one of these before in my basement when i was drunk. i was playing poker with friends and i tried the sploof with a j. my friends said that it reeked of weed in the basement but my parents never said anything and i ended up smoking 2 before bed ha.

i haven't done it again since then and am thinking about doing it tonight in my room in the basement. it's so much nicer smoking in bed and listening to music ha. but anyways as long as i cap the bowl with a quarter u think it's straight? like someone was saying the cherry still produces smoke and i got some dank nug right now...hopefully it works if not i'll turn on my fan and open my door that goes to the patio i guess.

7. ill have to try this

8. cap it with a finger or the cloth part of the sploof and suck in as you do that so nothing comes out..

9. We've ALWAYS done this.
    Stoners are supposed to be resourceful, and yet people think this is new?

Dudes, if you wanna know what a real stoner says;

When it gets BROWN, it begins to lose fragrance, thus, resin is collected on the sheet.

Now, I personally, use what I can, when I can...

So here's what you do;

Take the back of a lighter, or a material similar to this, and place the brown sheet on some paper.

Start mashing the lighter end into the sheet, causing it to build up in the paper.

When the paper looks like you wiped yourass with it, it's ready...

Next step is to take a sharp knife and scrape the paper, thus pulling the resin off, and onto the knife.

Just start loading this thin, Sweet smelling resin into a pipe or so...

And get enough for a bowl, or whatever you can get.

Now, when you smoke this, you must realize it will dissapear quickly into your lungs.

So we aptly named this substance, Flash Weed.

Worried about smoking the dryer sheet?

Don't, almost all of the sheet's material will remain on the sheet, and the resin will be all that's left on the paper

-Notes-

This method is not for the weak lung, it goes quick, and the high is instantaneous (Honestly)

The dryer sheets must be brown enough, or you will get no THC

WTF is with the name sploof? We always just called it a dryer sheet o_O
    Hence, Smoke through dryer sheets...

10. Wait wait wait, your basement has a patio?

11. i used this thread to make one a couple of weeks ago... been smokin worry free in my bathroom ever since!

this thing is amazing

12. Mine Does Aswell
    o_O

13. I used this same idea but with paper towels once and a Lay's Stax can when I was in a hurry.

14. Its obviously better to diy, but for those in need of stealth, portable stench solutions, you should check out hello neighbor.
    http://www.1percent.com/store/cart/HN1.html
    They're 6.50 a pop, look like a stick of lip balm, and come in six delicious scents.

15. sploofs are the reason why i can smoke in my room.

good job posting this :]

:yay:

16. i dont think you smoke out of it man...u just blow ur smoke into the tube so that it doesnt smell up the room ur in...+rep cuz i had no idea what it was until now and its a great idea, especiallyn now that the winters here and its cold smokin out my window..

how long will it last till you gotta change up the dryer sheets?

17. Ive been using this for a couple weeks having just found out about after almost getting caught by the damn police... i blew a hit into my bros face and he said it smelled exactly like the dryer sheet (pretty dank bud too)..

My roommate says the room still smells a little bit but I haven't been covering the cherrying bowl up yet.. ive just been sticking my bowl under a fan that points out the open window.

I imagine if you can eliminate any airborn smoke (and blow a hit thru a sploof), your room will not smell at all...

A fan is a must though in addition to this, and an open window.. fresh air always makes a room quickly smell normal again... and if ur smoking out of a dorm like me, u cant afford to take risks

18. Shot for the thread bro, saved my life heh. Just finished making one and had a nice hit through it, good job on the thread

19. dude that is an amazing idea thanks!!!!! i o u!!!

20. This kicks ASS, I can toke up in my bedroom with my home made bong and no one's the wiser :D
    By the by, what do you do about the cherry? Every now and again a little bit of smoke comes out that concerns me.
    EDIT: Didn't read the start, I have to cap the bowl with the side of it. Cleveeer.