Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. I hotboxed a walk-in closet with a sploof before. Me and like 5 other people and it still worked really nicely. The smell gets annoying tho, nobody wants to smell like flowers when their trying to hotbox something. I was thinking of adding some type of sploof to a homemade bong before you inhale it, so that if someone coughs or something on it, then it should still smell like flowers :) i guess i'll try it later tho since im dry for a few hours... lol

2. also, get the febreeze dryer sheets and the smell wont be as of strong flowers it will be faint

3. looks great to me my man, thanks for spending the time on a good thread! +rep if it goes through! :D

edit: Oh yeah, and I use Febreeze too! hah. But I rarely use my sploof anymore, too lazy to go get it out. :p

4. hahah good thread man

i didnt know sploofs were common knowledge though lol.

5. im tellin you though you could use these for quick tokes anywhere. if you wanna get high and arent in anyway able to go smoke you could smoke anywhere with these things, i havn't tryed it in any public place but it would work, someone try it out

6. probably the most detailed tutorial i have ever seen. good job.

7. ew dude thatd be so gross. breathing in the "fumes" from a sploof is probably the harshest nastiest thing ever. dont do it, but its hard if your in your room and trying to cough into the sploof.

8. Yo Sham tha is cool, I make my sploofs out of these table paper rolls we have here at my office, they r like 15 or 16 inches long and you can fill them full with dryer sheets, by the tyme the smoke comes out the end it does not even smell anymore. i like it b/c it masks the smell alot, not that I care about the smoke, but I have realized that if I use a sploof the house does not have to smell like smoke anymore. I don't use it all the tyme but I do sometymes and it helps so yeah I like em. +rep for the step by step, JOE>

9. One more thing: If you're smoking out of something thats not a blunt or joint, make sure to cover the burning bud with a quarter after the hit.

And I thought you were supposed to put holes in the bottom, or does it not matter?

10. no holes...it'll go right through no prob...haha i remeber using these...didnt know were called sploofs haha....but hey all i called it was a tube + rep

11. hey man, just to let you know, i used this guide to make my sploof (i used a paper towl roll instead and just used more fabric sheets) but this thing works great, and now my gf doesn't complain about me stinking up the apartment! thanks again!

12. thanks guys, ya this kid made me one and ive been making them since. they really do work well.:smoking:

13. To the thread starter:

you play ball, just make one out of a Pod like i did , cut a hole in the bottom and do everythgin else like you did. Its alot nicer

:tup:

14. yeah the one i made here even was too much it could be smaller i put like 15 fabric sheets in it

15. works like a charm. I used em all the time back In high school when I lived with my parents....and in the high school restrooms ;).

16. thats fucking awesome no one ever knew?

17. i never smoke inside without one. ive always known it as a "flube". but sploof flube, same thing

18. Wow thanks. I really like this!

19. hahaha
    i used to make those.....called em' zuke tubes dont kn0w why lol

:hello: