[Official] Sons Of Anarchy - Season 7 Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Twistedd, Sep 3, 2014.

1. This upcoming winter/spring season will be great.

So many good shows starting up new seasons.

GoT, Hannibal, It's Always Sunny, House of Cards, Better Call Saul, Silicon Valley, and I know I'm missing a couple.

BTW, both Chibs and Tigs whispered something to Jax when they hugged him before his last ride. Didn't anybody catch what they said?

2. Pretty sure it was Marks.

The "No Son is safe" that was written on the wall in Abels room was a direct quote from Marks conversation with Jax when he told him not to cross him.

3. Hella bad syfy channel bad cg there at the end .

Ooh yeah yeah, forgot about that 

5. Jax is just like Jesus....he sacrificed alot for the club then gives up his life .......right to the end scene the bread and blood

6. I really liked the shots they got of all the cops chasing jax at the end but definitely could've done without the shitty cgi. I have to say it was a lot more tame than I thought it would be but I think that's a good thing. Glad nero made it out ok.

Now just a month or so until the (imo) far superior justified says goodbye.

7. what did they say . I thought they said they loved him .

8. I want a huge fan of SOA but I right it ended beautifully.

9. Solid ending, IMO.

'twas a good 7 years. Thanks for making my lady cry, Kurt.

10. There's an interview with Paris Barclay (director) he explained how Jax had broken his toe while filming the last two episodes

11. Great finale imo I tried to watch soa back in 2011 but I didn't get past the first couple of episodes. Picked it up again this year and I managed to watch all 6 seasons in like a month right before season 7 started. It's one of the best shows I've seen on TV in a long time and I loved the whole perspective on biker culture. Still makes me wanna get a Harley and haul ass down the highway

12. That explains why charlie hunam was limping, it doesn't explain why jax teller was limping. Every little detail matters, and that was never explained within the narrative.

:laughing:

Jax...EXPLAIN YOURSELF. Ooops he's dead, guess we'll never know.

DAMN YOU KS!

14. I never saw a body...

Yeah nevermind all that blood we saw. 

:laughing:

I started thinking about it too...and I think Jax was the GR, and the 
    homeless lady was the angel of death. I need to rewatch that series
    finale tomorrow.

16. I was the same way. Didnt start it till this year. Watched all 6 season during trim
    Season.

17. I've only seen about ten episodes.

18. Looking forward to this sons of anarchy prequel. Apparently it will consist of 12 episodes and Opie will be in it!

19. #259 Johnny Blazed, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    nice! opie was the shit his death is right there with tara's imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQstq6crNSM

this is another one i loved man now that i think about the show really did kind of get worse it was still good but those earlier seasons were awesome 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP8KbacXXV0

20. #260 *guest, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTqpfL9WMA[/media]

so fitting, and a great cover regardless