Official Smoothie appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Grass, Jan 31, 2009.

1. anyone else on the city love making smoothies? I mean, nothing beats a fresh jamba juice but over the past few weeks ive been making smoothies with these berries we have here in Cali called ollalieberries, they're like an inch and a half long blackberry and we have like 30 lbs of them in our freezer... killer smoothie ingredient :D

2. I make smoothies everyday to get some of my supplements down. I love 'em

3. i love smoothies! like, fruit smoothies. they're awesome.

4. smoothies are great. i love them.

5. Strawberry Lemonadeeee?
    :p

6. When I'm in the mood for a smoothie, it's like slushy ice heaven sliding down my throat.

7. nice, i work at jamba juice

8. When I worked at Ben and Jerry's I used to make myself smoothies all day. Great way to fill yourself up and stay healthy. B&J has some great smoothies, but not worth $6, in my opinion.

9. MmMmmmm!:yummy:
    Jamba Juice is like an orgasm for your mouth when your blazed!

10. At the hookah bar I go to they have a real sweet one. It's strawberry banana mango guava. It's delicious.

11. there are jamba juices in cali? we have them in NY too.
    i got a smoothie maker as a gift and i started making strawberry smoothies with a bit of ice cream and nesquick

12. there is no questioning it, fruit smoothies rock my sox

13. lol they are like an orgasm in your mouth til you get a brain freeze. then fuuuuuuuck everything.

14. I must confess... I've never had a smoothie.

15. jamba juice ORIGINATED in cali man....where u stay at in NY tho?

16. park slope, brooklyn!

17. my fave:

1 banana
    3 big tb spoons of peanut butter
    some sugar
    milk
    and ice so it has a nice crunch to it

sorry bout the vague description but I just put in how ever much seems good and it always works

18. I love smoothies (and lassies).

19. Chocolate ice cream, banana, some ice, and strawberry smoothies. They are fucking amazing.