*OFFICIAL* Slightly Stoopid Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PurpBuds, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So who in GC fuckin loves Slighty Stoopid??? Probly my favorite band, their songs are so sick and ive seen em 5 times live now and the shows are so fun cuz everybody gets FUCKED up at their shows

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohyfNPKW16g[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMl5ghOLSQc[/ame]

I would fuckin cry if they played this song as their last song at a show...i think its the perfect encore song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_lpT_JLHho]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - Open Road[/ame]

Post your favorite songs or concert experiences with them...i got a couple of stories but ill wait for some replies first lol

So who else loves SS? :smoking:

2. I always smoke to slightly haha. They are one of my favorite bands for sure. I went to one of their shows back in february and blunts were being passed around left and right, it was pretty chill. My favorite song wouldd probably have to be above the clouds, or this joint, or sensimilla. Ahah idk, but closer to the sun is my favorite album.

3. i used to like sinesemillia or however u spell it but they play it every fucking time the play live...kinda bored of it...above the clouds is the shit

my fav album is chroncitis tho...love that shit...CTTS is number 2 tho

they are supposed to have a new album out by next summer, cant wait for more SS tunes

4. I like Slightly Stoopid, but I went to see them live a few months ago and they were terrible. Probably blazed off their asses, because the Marley bros were there. heh.

5. dude thats so weird cuz i went to blazed and confused witha bunch of friends...me and one other kid bought front row seats (pit area) months before that cuz were stoopidheads lol, but all the other kids were in the lawn in the back area...from our persepective SS was fuckin awesome, rocked the shit out of that place, but eveyone else said they sucked, they were awesome tho imo.

i was close enough to pass kyle a blunt during that show but it was a heady blunt and my friend out in the lawn was in on this blunt too cuz he threw down, so i didnt give kyle the blunt bc my friends weed was in there also and i wasnt sure if he would give me the blunt back, so we just smoked 2/3s of the blunt and saved the rest for my friend. it was DANK headies (legit probly some of the best weed at that whole show, unbelieveable) too so i couldnt screw my friend over like a gram of his dank buds ya know?

SS is definetly a better small venue kinda band...seen them at a few nite clubs and those shows were really good, very intimate cuz only so many people were there, i go to every SS show in the area lol, hopefully they do a winter tour also but with a new album somin soon i could see them taking the winter off and focusing on the album

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byL0yA1Pl5Q]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - 2 AM (with lyrics)[/ame]

:smoke:

seen slightly stoopid in concert twice.. both times were amazing!

7. yeah their concerts are sick, everybody gets hella fucked up at those shows...ill tell one of the stories of the last show i was at

so i took 3 hits of acid and i roll and i was fucked...there was this kid in front of me and he wasnt lookin too good, but his friends didnt notice yet. next thing he is leaning on the wall and he looks fucked up...like life threatening shit. im trippin balls and hes right in front of me...im like what shud i do??

so i go to his friends are am like hey ur buddy isnt lookin too good, next thing ya know he is convulsing up and down uncotrollably. i assume he was on xtc and was dehydtrated. unfortunately i forgot to ask his friends what he took...but they got outta there and idk what happened to him...i hope he lived cuz he looked bad

its crazy cuz i saw the same exact thing happen at SS they year before, except that kid fell down after convusling up and down and almost threw up on my shoes....i threw everyone out of the way so he woulnt yak all over me shoes lol...but he had nothing to throw up meaning he was on some drugs and not alcohol

SS shows are too much fun...the funiest thing is EVERYONE sparks up right when they start their first song cuz they have been waiting all nite to smoke

8. Slightly Stoopid FTW

9. i love chilling with a coupe bro's burning an l in the car while listeing to stoopid. such a fucking good band

10. dude slightly stoopid is the shit, cant wait til they go on tour again whever that is

11. HAHAH I love SLightly Stoopid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKghOWz5d0g]YouTube - World Goes Round Slightly Stoopid[/ame]

12. #12 BoatsAndHoes, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009

i would fuckin love to hear that song live, idk about u guys but ive been to a good amount of SS shows and they always play the same shit and its getting fuckin annoying, almost every show i hear these songs:
    Officer
    Till it gets wet
    Collie man
    closer to the sun
    sinsemillia
    ese loco
    2 am
    Older

i dont even want to hear those songs live anymore...at least not at smaller shows...maybe a BIG shows.

I have a shitload of SS and even a bunch of unreleased songs and demos etc and they are way better than those songs that they play at every show imo...i want a SS show with all songs that they dont play often like world goes round (probly my fav SS song), above the clouds, im so stoned, blood of my blood, no cocaine, jedi...the list goes on and on

i get pumped when they play songs they dont play often, like at the last show they played Train 1 and 2 which was SICKK and a year b4 that they had a double encore and the last song was Ocean

13. I'm so stoned is a fuckingg sick song. So is no cocaine. All their songs are great, really.

14. its true...i can only think of a few SS songs i dont like and i have like 100-120 SS songs on my computer...and one of them (round the world) i dont like cuz my friend had it as a ringtone and ruined the song for me

i dont like any of their punk shit, mainly on their self titled album and TLBR...sweet honey, round the world...thats pretty much it...i just dont like punk, cuz it blows balls

15. Yeah I know what you mean. I'm not a big fan of sweet honey, just cause I've heard it way too many times, but I don't think it's a bad song.

16. haha look at my username. u know i love slightly stoopid. my favs are either basher, digital, blood of my blood and so on

17. Well your username says it All...Slightly$toopid

Banned Member PurpBuds who doesn't get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.