*OFFICIAL* Skyrim character builds!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deer Dance, Jul 3, 2012.

1. So Skyrim lovers I want to hear your character builds, I wanna hear your OP gods you've made i'll start:

Race: Orc, Why? Berskerker Rage power, deal 200% damage and take 50% less damage!

I went 2 handed spec with him and I currently prefer the 2handed sword, i'm rocking full flawless Orcish armor and using a flawless dwarven greatsword with soultrap enchant, Dwarven weapons are for some reason slightly better than Orcish.

I level enchanting aswell but its only at 70 right now
    Blacksmithing is at 67

I currently am at level 28 and I rape everything at master difficulty, I only play on master.

But yeah this character owns; while berserking I 3 shot a dragon, killed 2 giants and 3 mammoths all in a matter of about 40seconds haha.

2. One of my favorite things to do in this game is making different characters, my current and rather OP character is my Conjure bowman.

Race: Wood Elf (initial boost in archery and I hadn't made one yet :p)
    Skills: Conjuration, Archery, Enchanting, Alchemy.
    Gear: Alik'r Hood, Vaermina Robes, Thalmor boots and gloves, all enchanted.
    Stone: The Lady Stone
    Main Shouts: Whirlwind Sprint and Slow Time

I decided I didn't want to use a sneaky archer because one shotting everyone when they can't even see me seems to be my least favorite form of combat. I also wanted to do something a little different in having no armor. Instead of armor I use enchanting as my defense, increasing my health, damage, cast cost reudction, etc. etc. For offense he makes different kinds of poisons for different scenarios and I try to stay away from using/making true shot potions. The bound bow, when maxed with perks both in archery and conjuration, does about as much as a smithed daedric bow, exquisite quality I believe. Overall running around and snaring souls with my bound bow and using them to better my gear was enjoyable but when I finally had enchanting maxed he was a bit over the top. He's most fun when fighting multiple enemies, slowing time and dodging projectiles/massive head splitting axes.
    Not sure what build i'm gonna try next.

3. Lately i've been playing on a sneak build, but getting 1 hit kill sneak criticals constantly with daggers and bows gets repetitive and boring after awhile. Might go back to my main after awhile, which is pretty much a lvl 49 battle mage who just so happens to have 100 sneak too.

4. I've got 2 characters on my Xbox.

Level 58 Dark Elf specializing in sneak and archery. He's also a Werewolf.

Level 49 High Elf pure Destruction mage. This is probably the most fun way I've found to play Skyrim. This character is a Vampire Lord, so if he wasn't unstoppable before, he certainly is now.