Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Show N' Tell Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheJesta, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Whether it is silly, emotional, incredible, or something that just you want to share. Anything that you feel is incredible, something that means a lot to you. Whatever is on your mind at this very moment. Please share what is in your other tabs, a youtube video that you are happy you are watching. Anything that has made you happy.

Here is mine, I really hope this goes somewhere.

Here is a thought, when did your parents first smoke? Do you think they ever did? What if they found some of your stash and tried it? That's what is on my mind.

My other tab on my computer is this,
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-nl-kuJneQ&NR=1[/ame]

It is pretty awesome because someone posted a video of Slaughter Rico somewhere on GC. It was the first time that I can actually get something from a forum website.

Me and my friend are hopefully moving out to the middle of nowhere to grow weed and live self-sufficiently.

I rarely share this video with people but here it goes.
    This video is nearly overwhelming for me.
    This video has changed me more than I thought it would.
    WATCH THIS PLEASE:
    The Sagan Series: SETI. [VIDEO]

Also Wimp.com is an awesome website.
    I don't know who runs it but awesome job.
    5 videos everyday that I rarely ever see.

Who has seen 3 guys 1 hammer. And how did it affect you as a person
    Same question posed with 2 girls 1 cup.

I wonder what other people are going to have to share.