*Official Shoe/Sneaker Thread*

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by HongKongPhooey, Aug 6, 2016.

1. What do you normally wear? What are you copping?

Some of my current beaters:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. DUDE. I bought those first pair of nikes without knowing it was the 420 hemp version for $60. What a steal :) I can't stand paying more than 80 bucks for shoes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nice, I don't have qualms with pricing, but finding stuff off retail is always a priority for me.

4. Hey guys
    I could use a hand if anyone my know
    Im a big guy almost 300lbs and have very bad foot pain
    Does anyone know of or recommend and Good cushioned walking sneaker.?
    I have a double EE foot
    Im a Big Guy LOL
    Thanks for any help

5. A pair of timberland euro sprints I have a pair for work (chef always on my feet) and a pair for casual, hands don't the most comfy shoe you'll ever wear!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    These are what I'm rocking at the moment, want a pair of air Jordan "wing it's" but they don't sell them in the UK

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you are you a Big Guy
    after all you are a chef

8. Down stairs?... I joke nah I'm 170 pounds but my first head chef was around 250-300 and he always wore timberlands as they "supported his weight on his ankles"

9. Why not post your own shoes? Why downloaded photos?

10. [​IMG]
    Happy? Was sitting on the sofa being lazy

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm all about Adidas. Current pairs:

Black/white Superstars
    White/grey Samoas
    White/black/tan Sambas

Newest ones I got last month, not from the originals line, but loving these. NEO SE Daily Vulc or whatever the hell the name is

[​IMG]

12. I was happy before asking. It's just more believable when actual personal photos are posted. Anyone can download a pic and say hey these are mine.

Here's mine worlds-most-expensive-shoes-for-men-2-300x218.jpg 0355321b2d67e9a09db49eb267909f7e.jpg
    Here's my beater work car
    6873.jpg and here's the billion dollars I can't fit in my wallet billion_dollars_cash_3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You gunna post up your shoes or just have a moan?

• Like Like x 1
  14. buuuttt theres ways to check if photos are from google images (hint, right click and search google for image)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not all images are on google/you can remove hyper links but tbh dude i dont really care if they are real or fake.

• Like Like x 1
  16. its nothing to do with hyperlinks, even if it is a portion of another photo google finds it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sure will bro. I'm not moaning, just asking a question. Sorry it got you butt hurt.

Here they are in all their glory. Just pulled them off my feet. I've had them for about 2 years but only wore them 3 or 4 times until about a month or 2 ago....

18. Call it butt hurt if you want, you came across as a douche. Cant see the photo though dude.

• Like Like x 1
  19. upload_2016-10-29_1-20-21.png
    ordering these just now tho.

and killset why would someone lie about shoes? lol ...

• Like Like x 1