Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official: Shbbymosh60's FL Dank pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shbbymosh60, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So I have recently made a few threads with my most recent pickups and decided to just consolidate the old threads here and keep this as my official pickup thread.

So anyway, I will start with the older pickups and finish with my most recent

this was from a little while ago:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    smoked really good. nice hybrid strain with a great taste.

I honestly don't remember much about this strain, but it looks as if I would have liked it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This next one was a little leafy for my liking, but I got a pretty good deal:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is some purple sativa I picked up not too long ago:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my latest pickup as of 9/19:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I looked at these pictures and instantly smelled weed... :smoke:

3. Those purple nugs look sexy. :hello:

4. So, I picked up a few days ago but haven't been able to post any pics until now.

First, here's a blunt with this in it \/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the new stuff I picked up. Not the best I've had but still pretty good. Got it for $250 oz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"kuulski"']Im in need...new to the altamonte,springs area....anyone?[/quote]

Please delete this post from my thread....and read the rules....unless that's bacon i smell, in which case gtfo

6. Dude, nice price on that zip. I feel like taking an hour and a half trip south to try and find some of that shit.

7. Crazy orange hairs on the 3rd one down.

8. The orange and purple look delicious, you are really lucky.

9. Been a little while since my last pickup post.
    I picked up a 1/4 of this stuff today :smoke:

ForumRunner_20121210_191159.png

ForumRunner_20121210_191141.png

Its has a very intense head high. Real clean taste.:bongin:

10. Looks tasty. Better than the Reggie I got.

11. Nice buds man! Nice to see a fellow floridian. What part you from?

12. Picked up a 1/2 oz of this the other day for $140

[​IMG]

13. used to live in orlando and they get some flame nug down there but the heat sucks.... both the 5-0 and the weather

14. The recent bud pic is nice. Some of the first few batches you posted were pretty premature, judging by the pics. But it seems like your prices are right. I went through a ton of weed in Tampa in 05 - 08, def reminds me of FL nug.