Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

** Official Rate the BUD shot posted above you.****

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, May 9, 2009.

1. I give that pic a 9 man the orange hairs just pop! Check out this east coast sour diesel [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. 9.5/10 Jealous , way better than anything that comes through where i live (southwest virginia ) Heres a pic of what is considered "dank" where im from

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bro that shit looks like it could be some major fire, just in bad lighting, when i score on this page i rate the photo not the bud itself per se, obviously its got a lot to do with it, but next time you got some fire try takin pics in different lighting use a black or white background flash no flash pics and fool around, natural sunlight is usually best that photo as with this next one i used the flash.... here is some orange apricot [​IMG]

Edit: hahaha I was so high i forgot to give you a score lets go with 8.7

• Like Like x 3
  4. Not sure if im supposed to do this but heres a better pic . Its by no means bad but not as good as some of the stuff i see from the west coast :/ .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^^ 8.5/10, looks great!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just found this post after our first interaction on the rate bud above you post , starting to think we should be friends.

7. Most sketchy looking weed ive ever seen "but if it were me I'd smoke that shit" -jujuofthebush

8. I'm never happy with weed photography, but as an artist by trade, I'm trying to make "budtography" (yes I coined a term) more artistic. Hope you guys like it.

:)

*first two were done with no photoshop, and no it's not a mirror on the second image, I was able to capture a mirror image of the bottom part of the bud. I have been unable to recreate it, and feel it is one of my most important works, and have one image of it currently framed on my wall. Last picture was photoshopped, but only added a filter.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nice pics. Top 2 are kind of hard to see, but 8.5/10 and the bottom is a 9/10.

Just picked up a new to me strain. The Sweeties.

Genetics: (White x Tahoe OG) x Cookies) x Face Off BX1.

Near my led light, camera flash on.
    [​IMG]

Under my led light only. [​IMG]

Finally, just under a CFL lamp.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  10. First pic 10/10, would love to photograph your buds dude.

Yeah, the top two are purely "artistic" images, not intended to show the buds in detail, ya know?

• Like Like x 2
  11. I understand, and thanks man.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol such soft hands you have owe and very nice pics looks like strait fire

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. The buds posted before me are a 10.
    Sweet afghani. Rainbow wax & OG shatter IMG_0775.JPG IMG_0789.JPG IMG_0836.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  14. Flower 7 wax 10 looks like sugar shatter 9.

This is some outdoor pink kush it was my friends first outdoor medical grow. Pretty decent for outdoor especially having to take care of 1500 plants. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. I would rate the outdoor grown 6.5/10. How to you like my tangie?[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Love me some tangie. You grow that? Looks like nice dense nugs. 9.
    Here's my tangie. My most recent harvest
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. I rate the pics above me 9.
    The bottom shot with the joint and buds is very good. I like the look of it.
    My humble stoned photography submission.
    Washington State Hindu Kush.
    This pot will "strand you in the ozone" as they used to say.
    DSC_0259.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. #11440 onthemooch, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    The bud above i rate at 7

Sour desiel pheno A
    20171206_180009.jpg
    Sour desiel pheno B
    20171215_180033.jpg
    Red Leciester Tease
    20171213_215214.jpg