Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

** Official Rate the BUD shot posted above you.****

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, May 9, 2009.

1. Dude 9.7 Beautiful!!! Clear pic pretty buds and guess what mang hahahahaha here's Purple Punch!!! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. 9.5/10 killer as always brother

Purple Flo Monster

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. 9 IMO. Who is the breeder?

[​IMG]

Live resin sauce count?

Let's Smoke About It....

• Like Like x 2
  4. I give the picture a 7.8 i like the little bubbles but that glare kinda messes with the photo..... i bet that sauce is like a 9 though you can tell it's fire.... and gus i give you a 9.8 that shit looks so fire bro and i love the pic it looks like a purple Christmas tree frosted with snow and always you have a great eye for photos check out this grape pie im getting ready to burn now [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. 10 That thing is caked. Coming with that fire, like always.

Here is some tasty Gelato #33 AKA Larry Bird.

[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  6. 9/10 nice dense frosty bud bet it smoked great

SQ#1 Grown by myself [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. 8.5/10 looks dank, you got that strain dialed in my dude.

Some classic GDP I scooped up earlier.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. 7/10 your supposed to rate the bud above yours and then post a pic of yours.

Anywho, here is a little sample pack haha. From top to bottom: Scooby snacks, Ingrid, Orange Fruity Pebbles, Paris og.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. 8/10 for the current post and 8.5/10 for the GDP love the purp... Don't have the money for GDP beans but I plan on buying Ayahuasca purp beans whenever I have the money which has decent amounts of purple in it.

Here's some old homegrown of mine... Just from some seeds off of brickweed I bought.... Not the most potent strain but she grew some large colas. [​IMG] that right there is 20 grams of bud lol...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks good for homegrown 8/10
    Some og kush
    I'm toking on tonight IMG_20171115_184457.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. ^ Sweet OG Kush. 8/10

Blue Indica (L)
    Sweet Thai (R) Both homegrown.
    My iPad doesn’t take good close ups ..

00D02DA2-644C-42F7-9E58-C4FDF994D11F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. 8/10 looks pretty good, if you could get even closer with the pic I might have rated it higher

Purple Flo Monster

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Lol wish there was more access to specific strains in aus.. thats why i starter to grow myself!

First grow bagseed - turned out better then majority of commercially sold bud. Currently got some silver haze and amnesia in flower

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2