Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

** Official Rate the BUD shot posted above you.****

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, May 9, 2009.

1. #11381 jujuofthebush, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Hi, not to be dickish but there are better places to post this question than a rate the shot above you thread, idk if you're under age or just are wet behind the ears but from the pic of your stuff it looks like good old fashion cannabis to me, but if you're really concerned feel free to ship it to me and I'll be sure to get it lab tested for you..... you know to be on the safe side

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mean it definitely looks like weed and I'm willing to bet it is weed... With that said I sure as hell personally wouldn't touch it as it looks off to me if it's just regular ole bud.

Break it apart is there a stem in the middle of the buds?

3. It looks the same through out the bud, and looks a bit like syrofam. Feels nothing like weed. Do you think I can smoke this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Again not to be a dick but are you under age or just wet behind the ears most people on this forum know what weed is..... I'm asking your knowledge level so we can help you better, if it were me I'd smoke that shit

5. I’m 18 I been smoking since I was 15, but never saw this type of shit before. Idk if I should smoke it because it’s hard like plastic toys, and when I try to break it down it looks like syrofoam.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gassinnity that really looks like weed that's been frozen. This is the wrong thread to post but know that I would NOT smoke that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. To get back on track 9/10 beautiful bud brother

Grapes of Wrath

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Looks great 9/10[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. After a 10 year or so break, started smoking again last week. This week I got my hands on some grape ape crossed with grand daddy purple.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. 9, beautiful bud and pic, check out this hazelnut cream
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. 9/10 that looks super dank. What state are you in, because you always got nice flowers.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. 9/10. That's some real shit brother o.0

Here's some of my sour diesel I just got done trimming. Whatcha guys think?

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. 8.5 looks yummy man heres some super tasty X-Files [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. 10/10 looks white it's so frosty! Beautiful stuff

Here's some White Lotus X Banana Split

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. 9.5/10 looks like it was rolled in sugar

Here's some Lemon Tree not bad for $50 a 1/4

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. #11397 Kanna, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    looks dank, wish i had stuff like that here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pickt up 140gram of wildgrown thai satvia @ 75 US cent per gram, i know looks like crap beacus they press it into bricks here in thailand, but it has really nice head high

• Like Like x 1
  17. 6 . doesnt look appetizing at all but at that price you cant beat it:p , Here is what you get when you live in the middle of nowhere and you get whatever the hell the dealer wants to give you that day (this stuff wasnt actually that bad , however consistency is an issue here in virginia even with the same dealer)

Attached Files:

18. 5 your pic is blurry ,to the wild thai guy your buds look bottom shelf but i dig the pics [​IMG] white widow, it was cool to finally try some well grown white widow

• Like Like x 3
  19. 9.5 that ww is caked with trichromes.

Some tasty purple punch.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2