1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

** Official Rate the BUD shot posted above you.****

Discussion in 'Stash Jar' started by bostondutchmast, May 9, 2009.

1. Crappy pic(my camera sucks)

But some kosher kush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. 6.5 buds look dank but we're judging the photo and you are right it's hard to tell.... check this gucci og it's a shit photo for my camera but hey I had no sunlight and now that i do gucci og is gone lol [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. #11363 generic98547, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    8.75/10 looks like some nice dense nugs loaded with trichomes.

[​IMG] here's one of my special queen #1 buds very sweet smelling buds with hints of skunk especially when ground up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Nitro express what you guys think? 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. #11370 jujuofthebush, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    I think i know why gus got irritated with this it's called rate the bud above you, if you all want people to chime in on your shit, chime in on their shit

• Like Like x 5
  6. That's obviously to difficult.

• Like Like x 3

7. They look like beautiful rocks. If you say organic I'll drop.

8. #11373 kushclub, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    damn some nice buds on here

8/10 super hairy look interesting

first grow bagseed nugs.. be kind

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. 9/10 love the color and all the frost

OG KUSH [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. 8 looks stanky good

• Like Like x 3
  11. 8/10 for the OG. I prefer brighter colors, bet its a killer though. Here is some Green Crack IMG_1075.PNG and a shot of the same nug just cracked open to see that money shot
    IMG_1076.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looks real nice Ima go with an 8.5/10 nice and dense and bet it smokes nice

Here's some green crack I picked up in Colorado in a dispensary... Love green crack one of my favorite strains and this one was covered in trichomes... Also had some green crack from Michigan and it was some of my favorite smoke period. It was a different pheno though not quiet the same.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yepppp. I smoked green crack my first time ever in michigan. It was my first experience with top shelf buds and it lit me up.

14. 8.5 Nice crack!!! buddy lol [​IMG] purple gorilla

• Like Like x 2
  15. Aye bro I just got handed this shit right here. It looks exactly like weed, but it’s rock hard and smells like spices. It’s almost impossible to break apart, everything just looks abnormal. Any advice on what this is?

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You