Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official rate my joint thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andreas., May 24, 2011.

1. [​IMG]Instead of posting a new thread each time you want your joint rated post it in here

I will start with this one : [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like the gradual cone shape you got going on, but i'm not a fan of the size of your filter... Functional wise its always nice to have more space to grab onto, however i dont think its as aesthetically pleasing... I give it a 7/10. I wish i wasn't @ school right now so i could spin one up!

3. I'm sparking this thing up right now :smoke: 7 is alot better then i expected, i don't smoke joints that often.

4. Hahah its a good looking joint man, let me know how it smokes... in the end that's the most important thing anyways. You could have the most beautiful joint in the world, but if it canoes and smokes like shit then in the end its still a shitty joint...
    I might start walking home now just to go roll one up now that im in the mood haha

5. It smokes pretty nice long lasting as well :) and i completley agree with you on that.

6. It's alright, man. We all make that mistake, especially on these forums.