Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Pricing Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet Leaf`, Aug 12, 2008.

1. You have to understand that pricing depends on what part of the globe you are located on. So this is just a general guideline for people who are just starting out and want to know some prices. Some people on the forums get very good prices. But this pricing guide is for the new tokers who don't have connect. This is a general guide to what you will get for how much in the rural area. Weed is generally cheaper in cities.

Middies- Has seeds looks like it has been passed around the block a few times.
    1g- $10
    2g- $20
    1/8- $25-30
    1/4- $45-50
    1/2- $75-80
    1 ounce- $140-160

Good KB- Should be seedless, smell fresh, sticky
    1g- $20
    2g- $40
    1/8- $55-60
    1/4- $100
    1/2- $140-150
    1 ounce- $300-320

Danks(Haze, Kush, ect.)- Seedless, hairy, fresh, covered in trichromes(crystals)
    1g- $25
    2g- $50
    1/8- $65-70
    1/4- $125
    1/2- $200-210
    1 ounce- $400-500 depending on strain and connect

I suggest you buy a little scale to weigh your buds. There are a lot of people out there to beat you. Unless of course your dealer is your friend and hopefully he won't beat you.
    Hopefully this guide will end all of the "pricing threads"

Oh and feel free to post up pricing and rates that you are used to.

well... happy blazinnnnn :smoking:

2. #2 asd16, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    that price list is dead on for me, the quarter price does vary from dealer to dealer, 100-110 in my area for KB

like you said GET A SCALE(cheap on ebay), it will save you a shit load of money in the long run, and you have a legit reason to bitch out a dealer.

3. I get cheaper danks than that man, the middies seems right, but normally danks is like 15 bucks a gram, I got some chill orange kush for 15 a gram. 25 is a little pricy.

4. That describes my prices perfectly unfortunately. :(

5. 60-70 for a half of middys..and grams of dank are quite that high 15-20

nice guide though

6. i think ur prices r a little expensive bro but it works for a guidline

7. Some real good mids run 110 an o

For some dank its 60 an 8th

8. #8 Saint Dogg, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    $100 a ounce street here in Oklahoma for everything but the Fire which is sadly hard to come across... Than its $10 a gram and never comes by any real strain name, is usually just called dank, KB, Fire, or one of the 4 fake strain names that are in my area that usually are powerfull but no1 knows the real name....

9. I NEVER pay attention to what the scale says when someone is weighing it up for me.

1) If you screw me so bad I notice it, I don't come back. You just rooked yourself.

2) If you screw me... tomorrow, YOU'LL still remember it whereas I won't even give it a first thought, let alone a second. You just rooked yourself.

Let's just say I sleep VERY well at night because I don't do stupid SH*t like that.

Peace out :) (As the kids say)