Official Pot Smokers Handbook

Discussion in 'General' started by Jodaboss, Aug 15, 2008.

1. I was on amazon.com looking for books by Time Magazine and this popped up in my search: (doesnt hit bookstores til Sept 10th)

The Official High Times Pot Smoker's Handbook -- Since 1974, High Times has been the world's most trusted name when it comes to getting stoned. This all-new, definitive handbook to pot culture rolls together this inside perspective and collected wisdom into an illustrated, keeper ganja guide for readers ready to light up and those just along for the contact high. Entertaining and informed features include looks at marijuana's "highstory," legality, and its place in popular culture; profiles of herb-friendly globetrotting destinations and festivals; favorite "pot luck" recipes from the High Times staff; celebrity observations on the sweet leaf. With a life-changing list of 420 things to do when you're stoned, this is a truly, finally, the ultimate guide to green living.

David Bienenstock, the executive editor of High Times, has traveled the world to write about cannabis sativa. He lives in New York City.

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index...The-Official-High-Times-Pot-Smokers-Handbook/

anybody else came across this yet? Sounds like good reading material to me :smoke:

2. Other than HighTimes, the only thing I read is my pay stub.

3. i want it. but i cant find it for download anywhere lol..fuck paying for stuff

4. yup, i dont pay anthing ex bills, gas, and games and of course W33D