Official pot noodle thread.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Epintoch, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Rip off the lid and whip the sachet out (you’ll need that later)
    2. Add boiling water to the fill line.
    3. Leave it alone for 2 minutes. Entertain yourself.
    4. STIR. Leave it for another 2 minutes.
    5. STIR AGAIN. Remember that sachet? Add the contents now.
    6. Grab your fork and get eating.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Dude if you can get ur hands on a package of these try em... It's ur basic noodles but with fish sauce and chili powder and it's amazing

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. i think ive saw them somewhere, ill have a look.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pork's the way to go!! Chicken is decent.. Tom Young Goon (lol I butchered that surely) is good if you like that kinda soup

• Like Like x 1
  4. tom young goon? is tom a ned?

• Like Like x 1
  5. What the bloody old hell is a ned??

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Oh gross... Is that the equivalent of chavs in England?

Over here we just call them cunts

• Like Like x 2
  8. yeah pretty much, once apon a time, i was a ned. watch the film "neds" and tell me what you think of the ending. its fucking retarded.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ned = Non Educated Delinquent

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Strange thing is that in the Co Op food store near me (UK chain), the King Sized pot noodles actually sell for LESS than the ordinary sized. Little pots go for £1.07, King Sized pots are £1. Someone messed up there.

Anyway, Pot Noodles are my life. Always smoke them with a side order of pot (weed). That's why they're called Pot Noodles. I love the chicken flavor myself but the beef + ketchup is nice too. Haven't tried any of the others because I only got into them recently.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Learn to cook you filthy hobos.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. just thinking how out my nut i must have been to make this thread ...

13. This is a thread for the upper class meals as you can see.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mama noodles are fucking amazing, i usually buy some marinating steaks (low quality) and some mixed veggies and put them together with 2-3 packages of noodles, as well as some siracha sauce for an extra kick.

• Like Like x 1
  15. not saw you for a while. because ive been in pyt lol

anycunt ever tried micro noodles?

16. Yeah but if you get mama noodles, pork flavor only, dont do any other flavor.

17. The tastiest noodles I find are from Asian food stores. The packaging is written entirely in some other language (Chinese, Japanese?) so I don't even know what the ingredients are. I have to make my best guess judging by the picture on the packet :p. There could even be some sort of tasty and addictive chemical in them that keeps me coming back for more. Odds are though it's just MSG and a whole lot of it.

• Like Like x 1