OFFICIAL Post Your Piercing Thread

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Skunky Monkey, Apr 19, 2012.

1. So there's a tattoo thread so why not a piercing thread :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So to avoid getting this closed you don't have to post your face guys.

I have these exact piercings. I would post a picture of my actual piercings but my cameras a litte funny at the moment.

[​IMG]

2. nice.

i was thinking about getting my ears pierced and then gauged...but all my friends did it so i didn't wanna just hop on the band wagon...

then i wanted to get my tongue pierced...then two of my friends went and got theirs done together...then two more of my friends went and got theirs done together...so no

now that im almost 22 it seems too late and not worth it. oh well, still got my tattoo and plan on getting another one soon :D

3. Yeh i know what you mean, i love being individual but when EVERYONE sees your individual and copies what you do it sucks :eek:

I'm getting a humming bird tattooed on my chest and it's beak on my nipple :D

4. Cant post pics at the moment but I have my ears stretched out to 00g, tongue, eyebrow, and in the past I had my labret and right side of my lip. Im pretty much done with piercings now, only thing I have even thought of getting are microdermals.

5. Gauges (9/16), Jacob's Ladder, upper right cartlidge.

6. Nice.

7. Nice Skunky, didnt knwo you had snake bites.

I used to but they fell out at a party and now I need them redone.

I have 10 piercings currently (12 before my snake bites closed)

I have 1 1/8 gauges in each ear
    my tragi
    Medusa (middle of upper lip)
    Labret (Middle of Lower Lip)
    2 on my right eyebrow
    Nose Bridge (between the eyes)
    Tongue

I can prolly post some pics for you guys.

8. Here be mine

Me making a silly face to show off my tongue ring in the pic, has my nose bridge, tongue, double eyebrow, medusa and labret

ForumRunner_20120428_223811.png

And here is my left ear showing the one of the gauges and tragi (imagine the same on the other ear)

ForumRunner_20120428_223909.png

9. If i posted a picture I would probably get banned so ill leave that to your imagination

10. I also got a ganja leaf plug recently; will take a pic another time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I had to take out my 0g plugs for work, but that job didn't work out, however my ears are now almost fully closed :( I'll stretch back up soon and post pics then! :D

12. I had snakebites but took them out cause they were annoying,, I have my ears stretched to 9/16, and I just got my septum pierced yesterday . I love my septum piercing :D

13. Can I please see old pictures of these snakebites and maybe I'll post in the ass thread again; deal?

14. Here are mine. Size 2 gauges and a nose stud. I plan on switching to a nose ring and then getting a medusa but I'm still thinking about it. I love piercings lol

Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]

Horizontal tongue piercing (done 3 days ago)
    Ears stretched to 3/4 (have been up to an inch but downsized)

Have had many in the past..

16. #16 Lenny., Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
    Well for...certain reasons [its on my dick] I cannot post an actual picture but here's the exact one I have

[​IMG]

17. Hmm... I've seen someone's tongue pierced in two places, so it looks like yours. But your tongue has one piercing? Interesting.

18. #18 fairy boots, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    I just got my navel done yesterday as a reward for losing 30lbs.

[​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

This is an old picture of it, but I have the same thing as regicidal, except mine is two separate bars, in two separate holes. I also have my ears, industrial, nipples, and belly button.

PS fairy boots good for you, you look goooood!

20. [quote name='"kremmel"']

This is an old picture of it, but I have the same thing as regicidal, except mine is two separate bars, in two separate holes. I also have my ears, industrial, nipples, and belly button.

PS fairy boots good for you, you look goooood![/quote]

So venom bites? I'm going to get either those or my industrial done in a couple up at Mothers.

Edit: whoops, meant snake eyes. Nice.