*Official post your computer*

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Nathan, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #541 Slick21, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    Similar to mine, but a fair bit slower/older. Liquid cooling tho` is the way forward. CoolerMaster case with 14" by 5" radiator (just like in any car, keeps them temps right down. 4 x 8Gb Ram helps it piss on all games tho`.
    I use Win 7 Ultimate, and every reading shows 7.9.

Windows could be the bottle-neck. Hmm..

2. #545 Dryice, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016

Case: Corsair 760t
    Mobo: ASRock X99X Fatal1ty Killer
    CPU: i7-5820k
    GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 FTW
    PSU: RM850i
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2400
    Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX
    Primary Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
    Secondary Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD

Might as well drop a picture with some better lighting...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454012843.965488.jpg sorry about the bad quality

4. my razerblade stealth will be here tuesday. :love-m3j::bongin:

5. I am running on a inspiron 530, this POS is all the way back from 2007, maybe earlier and somehow still works. Upgraded hardware on it multiple times. I am the type of guy that just can't throw away something that still works and has served me well.. I plan on building a luxury tower in maybe June? I'll probably still keep this as a guest computer or something.

Between Dota, HS, League, Wc3, Gear up and all the FF titles, i have probably spent like 10k hours gaming on this thing. I've tried to shy away from the next gen titles on PC, choosing to play them on console but that is going to change soon enough.

6. First day so far with the RazerBlade Stealth. So far I love it. Its seems like the perfect little laptop for school. My previous laptop was a 17" HP QVC special. So the size is going to needing some getting use to. But like i said this thing is perfect for school. Im not a major gamer anyway, but i do like the option to turn it into a gaming rig. I have a PS4(which I hardly even play) so between the two I think this thing will handle all of my gaming needs.

7. I present FURIOSA!
    CPU- i7 5930
    MOTHERBOARD- MSI X99a Gaming 7
    MEMORY- Patriot Viper 3400mhz DDR4 32gb
    VIDEO CARD- MSI 980ti 6gb
    DRIVES- OS drive Samsung 950 M.2 SSD 256gb
    Storage array 3 X 1tb Western digitals in RAID 0
    Blue ray burner
    PSU- ax1200i corsair 1200watt platinum rated power supply
    COOLING- LEPA 240 EXillusion CPU water cooler
    CASE- Corsair graphite 760

By the by, Windows 10 installed to desktop in 3 1/2 minutes lol!
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4

8. I see your single 980ti and raise you a second!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. How about raising a pic of the inside of your case? And system specs....

• Like Like x 2
  10. I will have to take pictures tomorrow, or find some of my old ones.

Specs are listed here,

Tsurani333 - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

Not on that list is my G29 with Force Shifter, and Track IR.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just got my SSD raid array up and running as well. Three 240gb PNY drives. Set them as raid0 for benching but will probably add 2 more drives and go raid5 for redundancy.

Next up, a second and then a third MSI 980ti with the appropriate water cooling. At that point il set my cooling to a more "active" set up to keep the temps with in 10 to 12 degrees F of room temp as needed. That way I can add more cooling power as needed, on demand to a point.

I still haven't found a good LED lighting setup for my case. The one I have for the system is alright but it just doesn't get the light to where I want it with out the lights themselves showing. I have worked so hard to keep this build from looking like some sloppy franken beast. even the PNY SSD drives match the black and red color scheme.

12. pc 1.jpg

fucking vista!

pc 2.jpg pc 3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. I am waiting for Pascal to upgrade again, and I won't jump on pascal till the 1080Ti cards are out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. im playing music that is scientifically proven to produce beautiful ripples in water when played

15. Thinkpad X240
    8G RAM
    256G SSD
    Integrated Graphics
    Runs OpenBSD like a dream come true. Fuck Microsoft, Fuck Apple.

16. #559 AZMMJ85, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016

17. 20160817_071402[1].jpg [​IMG]

not quite a stock cm1745. oc the cpu to 4.0, ati 7650 (gets the job done), cooler master heat sink, and corsair cx 500 watt psu

starting a new build very soon. was gonna go fm2+, but figured may as well go AM3+. a true gaming pc

ASUS Crossfire Formula Z
    A1PyTpQOZRL._SL1500_.jpg
    FX-8350
    610-9F0J7qL._SX522_.jpg
    ASUS STRIX R7370

[​IMG]
    Corsair DDR3 2400MHz

[​IMG]

Corsair CX 750

[​IMG]

gonna be a beast. gettin the mobo and cpu this weekend. got a local tiger direct warehouse so i can get em for a steal

• Like Like x 2