Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Official) Post a picture of yourself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UnbeatableJacob, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man, you guys play on the same Little League Team??

2. No they're both part of the Gangbang squad.

3. I'm very photogenic [​IMG]

4. lol naw i'm not hating. i'm just saying that he posted a pic of himself on an illegal drug site looking younger than 18. and a lot of people say they've smoking or doing anything else they like since they were born! and i would post a pic of myself, but fuck that i'm already paranoid as it is!

5. So hes been smoking since he was 3?:confused:

So either thats not his real picture, or hes 15. Its not hating, just logical reasoning

6. Maybe he's like Andy Milonakis...>.>

7. Its possible he's been smoking since he was 3. You have no proof that he hasnt been.

8. Why don't we just put our full names, addresses and the our favorite planet in the solar system while were at it.

9. Jacob your a cutie.

10. You are a pedophile ?

11. [​IMG]

Hey guys I'm 6

12. This is an example you can't reason with anyone in the apprentice tokers section.

13. This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.