Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Poll Decision - What does OG mean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toostoned910, May 22, 2011.

1. No. :rolleyes:

2. Ocean grown? hhhwhat

i was unaware my plant liked salt water

3. Well OriGinal is one word. your still thinking its original gangster, thats multiple words.

Ive been growing hydro and soil since I was 13 years old so I dont need to post in the growers section unless Im helping someone out. So really get outta here with ur condescending tone and u barley even joined so peace out this is why I dont post in the apprentice tokers seciton.

4. oriental gangster

5. Orgasmic genitals. Because that's what happens when you smoke it.

6. #27 BurnAFewDown, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^

7. [​IMG]

Edit - actually this whole thread is one big [​IMG]

8. You started off as saying its "original kush," now your changing your statement...

A quick way to know your wrong is when no one else agree's with you and laughs at your stupidity by putting up facepalm IMGs and "liking" the people's posts who are trashing you.

9. THERE IS NOTHING TO CHOOSE FROM, IT ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL MEAN OCEAN GROWN.

/end the fucking thread.

10. seriously dude your making no sense. I never changed my statement. I believe OG stands for original as an abbreviation, original kush, og kush. You believe it should be the first letter of every word so using your logic it would be OGK. Your confusing as fuck just drop it already no one is gonna prove what it stands for.

I didnt see anyone liking your posts except one other person so drop it already.

11. how the fuck can you grow weed in the ocean? it's original gangster...

12. Really hope this is an attempt at trolling... It doesn't mean literally IN the ocean...

13. Here's where your logic falls apart.

Kush originates from the Kush Mountains, which are in India, Pakistan, and Afganistan. That's where names like Pakistani Kush and Afghani Kush come from. They're the "original kushes", the original kushes are landraces from that region. Shit you'll never even see or smoke, probably. OG Kush is not Afghan kush, therefore it is not "original kush", or "an original kush", or any of the above. It's a kush cross.

14. Ocean grown??

What's that mean, your buds have stronger stems??

Coastal trees usually have harder wood than inland trees of the same species. From the weather mostly. A little tid bit form my logging backround. .

15. #37 Flight96, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    The question says what does OG stand for when referring to weed.

Which is simply. Original.

Original gangster kush...? lol fuckin people are stupid...

16. As far as weed goes it's Ocean Grown. From the little I've heard it simply means that it is west coast bud. Grown in the moderate and very pleasant of California's coastline. And yes this does have an effect on how it grows. I won't say anything as to the potency however, that's irrelevant.

17. Sure its not an actual original strain but like you said og kush originated from real original kushes so it just got the name. People use it as slang. It came from LA.

18. wow 3 pages. of complete FAIL.

:hello: