OFFICIAL Playing with your pets when stoned thread

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Blaze, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Have you ever played with your dog, cat, bird, monkey when high ? what ever your pet be tell us your stories :)

2. i mean yeah. doesnt really make for a great story though. playing frisbee with my dog is soooooooooooooooo much fun stoned. except he wont bring it back so i have to sneak up on him and chase him around the yard. which i think he likes more than chasing the frisbee. man that dog loves to run. i miss my puppppy :(

3. Nothing is funnier is when I'm stoned and I look at my dog and I'm like....this thing is a living creature...he is so beautiful...I wonder how he thinks.

4. same!! i always wonder what my dog thought. like he can be so stupid, but yet hes sooooo fucking smart

5. LOL i was rolling around on the floor with my friends cat and it kept putting its paw on my face and i felt a sence of companionship with it lol :D

6. One time I got high so I wrapped my puppy in a blanket and was convinced it was E.T :confused:

7. #7 Johnny Cash, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
    My cat purs like crazy. When I just look at him he starts purring. It's insanely loud too. So I was stoned the other day and I petted him. I didn't get bored like I usually do. He was purring so loudly I though he was going to have a heart attack. I kept going because I though that would be an awesome way for him to die.

Ha this sounds very familiar. I always get to thinking what is going on in my cat's head. Is he conscious or is he just basically a glorified plant?

8. I took my dog in my room and hotboxed it. I blew smoke at her, she just sat down and chilled with me for a bit.

Then I spent the rest of the day feeling responsible for what I had done.... I gave her food to get rid of the munchies, I gave her water in case she had cotton mouth. We ordered a pizza and she got all the crusts...

She's usually a pretty rough dog, but she was all chill for a while. It was great.
    10/10 would do again.