***Official*** PIZZA LOVERS THREAD

Discussion in 'General' started by mafu_rookie, Nov 21, 2009.

1. :cool: Ok, heres how it goes...
    Post the toppings you like on your pizza. And if U want, the name & location of the best pizza place youve eaten @...
    You know, 2 spread the pizza love all over the world...im planning a vacation (jst dnt kno were yet).
    1.Canadian Bacon, Gorgonzola, Ham, Garlic, Pepperoni, Mozarella, Grilled Chicken, Chorizo
    2.Little Italy
    Isla Verde, Puerto Rico

2. grottos pizza

3. Italian sausage / mushroom all DAY any DAY :hello:

4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pizza.

i personally like the frozen pizzas like digorno or red baron. and it's wayy cheaper to get those than to order out.

5. I'm a Ninja Turtle, I'll eat ANNYYY Pizza, even anchovies :D

6. In Arizona I really don't know any specially pizza places, but the big ones are Pizza Hut and Barros - I think that's what it's called. I get cheese or bacon topping. Use to get cheeseburger but it vanished :(

7. You need to experience some specialty pizzas, you have no idea what your missing.

8. I'm veg, so the only toppings I can really have is cheese, vegetables, and fruits. I prefer just a nice good cheese pizza though.

9. Papa Johns Large Pizza with extra cheese, pepperoni and sausage with garlic dipping sauce = FTMFW. :hello::hello:

10. yo I work at King Solomans Pizza anyone in Phoenix should hit it up.

11. not to brag or anything but i live in buffalo and our pizza and wings are known for being the shit. mostly the wings but the pizza is still the best ive tasted.

peperoni, chickenfingers hot, extra cheese, bacon, ddepending on my mood sausage.

***BUFFALO SUCKS EXCEPT FOR THE FOOD, SO IF U REALLY LIKE FOOD COME HERE. IF U WANNA GO SOMEWHERE TO HAVE FUN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

12. I'm droppin a heater just thinking about that greasy mess LOL

13. Nooooo, it is amazing. AHahha.

14. Sashimi

15. Ham and pineapple

16. Lorenzo and sons pizza on south street. All my aphillyates will know what place I'm talking about. If you're ever in philly stop by for a slice.

17. I'm sorry but frozen/franchises like dominos ...that's not real pizza. Gotta have that real brick oven pizza. If your from nyc, patsys(the original one in harlem),lombardis,grimaldis. That's real pizza. Mmmmm. Everytime I go home to see my folks we get pizza.
    Thin crust,homemade sauce,real mozzarella,fresh basil..that's what's up.

Attached Files:

18. Okay I know this isn't a specialty pizza, but celeste is my go to munchie snack. They taste sooo go.

19. Local place called, Falbos Brothers Pizza.
    Artichoke hearts, garlic, feta cheese, amazing.

20. Big wheel peperoni/supreme from champions pizza or