*** Official Pizza Guy Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thewhitehouse, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Due to the overwhelming amount of threads and stories on here, I decided to make one last one about it.

Post your "Pizza Dude" stories here. I'll start.

When me and frosting_13 first got high, we smoked like, three bowls of fire and ordered a pizza (we were in a hotel:D). The pizza dude came, and I answered the door. The pot smoke flew his face:D, and was like, "Whoa. Nice." By the way, I was all naked and so was frosting_13, except I had my silk boxers on that pot leaves all over them.

He gave us the pizza, we paid him, and before he went, I asked, "Hey, you wanna get high with us, dude?"

"God damn! I want to soooo bad, but I have three more deliveries to make"

And on he went, to deliver his pizza.

2. Are you sure he wasn't freaked out since you were chilling in your boxers with your buddy?

I've only smoked with a pizza guy once but it was funny:smoke:

3. Well, share the story man. I for one have never gotten the chance to smoke up a pizza delivery dude.

4. #4 thewhitehouse, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    rhh410, you gotta share it here

Um, frosting_13 is a chick, dude. But yeah, we were naked. It was awesome.
    [​IMG]

5. Never smoked with a pizza guy, but smoked with my assistant manager at wendys, and my manager at a grocery store.:smoke:

6. the best part is when you deliver to parties and are told, "man you cant leave until you drink a beer and hit this shit!"

(ex pizza dude)

7. I agree...we were naked and i am a chick. The birthing process definatly helped define that if nothing else. And that happened twice. We had a party once and we called for a pizza while high. The pizza place called us back and asked if we really wanted a pizza, because we sound high and he didn't want to make a pizza for a prank. So after like an hour the pizza still didn't come, and we called them back. They told us they came but we never answered the door (which is bs, because we were sitting at the door waiting.) So finally it shows up like 2 1/2 hours late, and we sent a kid at the party to go get it, and he was only in his whitey tightys...

8. Oh man. I love pizza guys.

One time a friend of mine was back from school and had some real dank chron. Well there was about 6 of us and we had two blunts that were about 2-3g a piece, as well as a J. We blaze one of the blunts and order Domino's because they're the only place that delivers to my house. I place the oder for 6 medium pizzas and chilled. I was expecting a call because the pizza guys ALWAYS get lost trying to find my house; I live on a dirt road thats about a mile long in the woods with no neighbors.

We get the brilliant idea to spark the blunt and J in my friends car before the pizza guy arrived, which is usually 45 min. We get out there and start doing the thang and lose track of time. I figured we would have the "lost" call as a warning to how long he would arrive, but we never got it. We finished the blunt and were almost done with the J when I see headlights pull into my driveway. I was like "OH SHIT! I need money now!" So this Corolla is packed full of smoke, and packed with people all trying to get their wallets out and count the money while completely blitzed. It took like 5 minutes while the pizza guy was waiting at my front door, about to walk back to his car.

I run up to him with the biggest grin on my face I've ever had. I completely reeked of weed. I started talking and joking (but I was the only one laughing) and told him I was surprised he didn't get lost.

Turns out he was the guy that delivered to us the previous night while we were smoking.:smoking:

9. nice! I want to get a pizza dude so high... maybe this coming week when I have the house to myself cause the owners will be 2,000 miles away for 12 days.

10. I want pizza so bad tonight...
    Last night weather sucked so bad, that the pizza hut manager delivered my pizza!! it wasn't that great, except i watched her pass our house because i was driving up behind her.

11. omgg. i want to get a pizza dude high one time. the closest thing i have to an experiences like this is when i blaze at my friends house and order for the same place all the time. sometimes even 2-3 times in the same night when we're blazing. i'm pretty sure the delivery guy and the place knows we blaze cuz we're like their best customers. lol

12. haha hell yeah man i miss that job

actually i dont at all but ya know..its a good time to say that kind of thing :)

13. Pizza men (and women) are the unsung heroes of our time. Who else will drive a freshly baked pizza pie to your doorstep, and hand it to you with a smile?

14. i never smiled . i was always on tuss . i probably just gave a weird/awkward smirk

and besides in that case who would do a lot of jobs people do . lol

15. hell yeah one of my best friends works for Dominos, and my other good friend used to work there. Always smoking on deliverys and blazing on the side of the building.

16. It's like Jimmy johns and their adderall...thats why they are so damn fast...lol

17. I was the pizza guy. I worked for the local pizza place in town like 3 different times. BEST f'in low paying job I've ever worked. The boss stole my tips, they abused me like a dog, but man did I smoke alot of weed.

I'd go to houses all the time and get smoked up... weather i worked days or evenings.

My friends used to call up the pizza shop (in a SMALL town, we covered like a 20 mile radius too) and I'd pick up to take the order, they'd ask if I was delivering, which I always was. So I'd run to the next town down, and I'd usually haul ass so I could hang for a minute or 2, and when I got there someone would have me a bowl, packed and waiting for me. That was always my tip... I miss those.

Superbowl parties almost always gave beer, as did underage parties. Sometime old people would get me high, old heads in the bar apartments.

Met alot of cool people with that job.

18. I'm a pizza delivery guy. I haven't had anyone blaze me up yet, but we always smoke out behind the shop and make our own fucked up Frankenstein pizzas.
    It may be a low paying job, but damn is it ever fun!:smoke:

19. I've been smoked up once. I deliver to a lot of people who are blazed. It's good money.

20. i know this threads old but. in london all delivery guys are indian/pakistani so almost none of them smoke and there work so hard that they wouldnt hang around.