*OFFICIAL* Paranormal experiences thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 9, 2013.

1. It doesn't matter, when you believe your experiencing something paranormal you tend to wake up VERY quickly.

Non believers are just people who haven't seen the other side yet

2. #22 Shayla, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    My girlfriend and I like to hang out in graveyards and look for ghosts hah.

Every time we go to this one old cemetery thats at an old church from the 1800's we experience something.
    A little after arriving we both got that feeling as if we were being watched then we started hearing faint voices that sounded as if they were speaking French. Then the voices kept getting louder then stopped.
    It looked as if about 10 people were standing side by side in a row infront of the car, just staring. They vanished after about 10 minutes and then the voices started again, except it was difficult to identify what language they were speaking if they were even speaking a real language.
    At one point there was a shadow of someone outside the window pacing back and forth, then when I focused my attention on it, they stood next to my window and I could just feel the staring at me. I don't know if I was just being paranoid, but I started getting this really bad vibe and wanted to leave instantly. For some weird reason, I decided to smile at the shadow and I kid you not, the bad vibe pretty much vanished but the shadow stayed outside the window.
    The weirdest part has to be when it rains though. At the same moment that we get the being watched feeling, I notice it stops raining on the car. There are no trees directly over us, and I can still hear it pouring loudly around us but not even a drop is hitting the car. A couple minutes go by, and I finally ask my girlfriend if she noticed it stopped raining on the car. Literally the second I mention something, it starts pouring again on the car but the rain around us doesn't sound any different.
    A couple minutes go by and then I start to notice that it doesn't sound like regular rain, but it was like in rhythm and sounded as if it was only hitting the roof of the car. It would start beating really fast and hard then pause, then start back up again never missing a beat. It stops hitting the car again, so i stuck my arm out the window to see if it would rain on me. I swear to god it felt like someone groped my hand then held it, and when I pulled my arm back it felt really heavy. It was extremely odd how heavy my arm felt.
    Another time we were there a light turned on from the basement of the church, except its been closed up for over a hundred years and there is no sign of anyone breaking in.
    The freakiest thing that has yet to happen though is once as we were leaving, the headlights shined into one of the upper windows of the church. It looked as if a little boy was standing there watching us, except I couldn't make out a nose or mouth. It was just a pair of eyes, and he vanished not even a second later. That night I ended up having a nightmare of that boy and I woke up with an odd pain in my chest, but was probably just coincidence.
    I thought maybe I was too stoned and was imagining things, but everytime we left my girlfriend and I would talk about what we saw and we were seeing and experiencing the same things.
    I decided to take my brother who has no belief in ghosts whatsoever to the cemetery one night to see if maybe he would experience the same things as I. He has a huge belief for ghosts now.
    Plus, every time I go I get super exhausted pretty quickly, and my energy is back to normal as soon as we leave.

I have other stories to tell but I'm not going to waste my night right now by typing :D

3. I was in Peru last month working with a shaman, and I experienced telepathy with another woman in the group one night.

We both verified it with each other the next morning, and sure enough she experienced exactly what I did. It was an incredible experience.

We've been talking to each other through texts since and it turns out that she had an upbringing extremely similar to my own. I don't know if that played into it, but I'm still in awe of the experience.

Such experiences aren't uncommon in those altered consciousness states, but it was still highly paranormal to me.

4. Story?

5. Ok, so i was driving me sister back to school last night, (her campus is known to have ghosts) and im on this little back road on campus, and i drive right through this little pocket of dense smoke. It was outside the car, and there was noone around. Weird shit

6. A huge part of the story involves something that can't be discussed here, so no story. Sorry :(

7. Damn good story's guys.! Ill post more story's soon.

8. One time we were at this golf course late at night herbing out,drinking,my buddy kept acting like he was seeing ghosts,he was trying to scare his girlfriend. 1st off. When we started drinking ,we started in the graveyard near my house, we chill there cause nobody goes there at night. There was an open grave,like someone was gonna be buried the next day. My freinds gf was getting creeped put so we left to the golf course to finish hanging out. So he kept acting like there were spirits. Then a soda can came rolling from the middle of the parking lot to the bench where we were,the trippy thing was,there was no wind, so she got more scared and we changed to a different spot, after 5 minutes that same sods can c ame rolling to us again,we all looked ay eachother and my buddy's gf started panicking,I look over and she's turning purple,she couldn't breathe, she was grabbing at her throat so hard it wad bleeding from scratches. My buddy grabbed her and we carried her to the car,we sped out to the hospital. I was in the back seat,she was shaking like convulsing. I saw her eyes roll back and she took a huge gasp of air,phlegm came flying out. She was coughing and crying. I can't explain what happend. For me, I had this eerie feeling from the time with the soda can rolling and she,from what I witnessed,wasn't faking it.
    We always would drink in the graveyard. I got tons of family buried there and me and my cousins would always go clean up the graves and chill by my grandma and grandpas grave for years and never had this happen.

9. i walked into my basement one night completely sober, and watched the corona bottle that was sitting by my tv, fly into the middle of the room..

really trippy. but ive accepted that theres a spirit in my house since i was a kid..

10. My old house is a really old doctors office (built in 1846) and has seen alot of shit. So one night i had just gone to bed and was still wide awake and was jut laying there fuckin around on stumbleupon and everyones asleep and downstairs i hear someone whistling. It was weird as fuck. I always just felt somethings prescence weird.

11. I was staying in a room in Bimini where a double shotgun murder happened. Saw the ghost of a woman. I've posted the full story in a couple other ghost threads, I'll look for it or retell it later. I'm gaming now but I thought I would share since it was a first hand experience.

12. I just posted a thread about what happened less then a few hrs ago I think.anyway I was cleaning the kitchen after I got blowed an I felt a presence,heard multiple noises (whistles,chain,mouth sounds) an I seen a ray of light.I had to get the fuck outa there it was ruining my high..Im hoping it was my imagination but ik it wasnt lol

edit: Im also home alone right now an veryyy creeped out

13. Damn great stories blades keep it coming.!

Has anyone had an encounter with a demon?

14. Got chills reading some of these, anyway il tell mine real quick.
    Right before Christmas my work had a party at a bar, around halfway though I relized I forgot to cut the power to my machine (i work in a factory).
    Anyway I head back to work and open the door and I instantly feel a presence there. I just shrug it off and head deeper into the dark factory. About 15 steps in I realize mine arnt the only footsteps I hear so I turn around and no ones there. At this point I was completly sketched out and ran to my machine, cut the power. While I was walking out I saw some people moveing around in the back, thinking one of my co-workers was still there I yelled "hey why are all the lights off". All the movement dissapeared but I saw what I thought was a face just starring at me. I ran out of there faster then id ever ran.
    Sorry for the long post but that's my story.

15. one time i was outside at like 11 pm with my dog in the pitch black when i heard a little girls laugh coming from the bushes. then silence.

another time i was laying in bed when i head a similar little girl voice say "do you like ghosts?" and that was it.

i never actually saw anything, and i hope i never do!

16. Man this shit creeps me out but interests the hell out of me at the same time.

17. I have a few stories, I feel like ghosts are really prominent in my family. I'll tell you one that's the most vivid to me.
    There was a time where my family (mom, brother and I) weren't doing so well off financially and we were staying in this really ugly basement apartment. The poor place was falling apart and had this really old de-humidifier that sounded eerie as fuck. It could totally explain all the weird noises I heard - maybe. I used to hear people running down the large hallway, heard a voice call out for help once as well. I told this to my family countless times but they only laughed at me and told me that it wasn't real. I was kinda young at the time, maybe 11.
    This one time my mother asked me to get something for her and as I was walking down the large hallway I passed my bedroom, and noticed a odd dark shape in the corner of my eye. I walked back and looked in to see this black and purple shadow standing in the middle of my room. I wasn't afraid because the weirdest thing is that - and I know most people aren't gonna believe me at this point - but it was in the shape of my grandmother who passed away when I was around 4. I just stood there froze as my grandmother just kinda faded away. I know I wasn't seeing things, I rubbed my eyes and looked again and still saw her. Eventually she just disappeared and truthfully I wasn't too scared. It was my grandmother after all. I didn't tell anyone about it until later that day, to which of course nobody believed me but I know what I saw.
    Also another quick story on the topic of that shitty apartment, I used to see lights flicker a shitton as well. Maybe that was bad wiring but it a paranormal enthusiast such as myself it's gold! Too much weird shit happened in that place and I'm so glad I don't live there anymore.

There are a few other stories about people seeing my grandmother as well but because they aren't personal experiences I don't know how much truth is behind them. If you guys wanna hear 'em let me know and I will say a few more. That's it for my paranormal story :)

18. Yeah man, I enjoy reading them.
    Keep um comin

19. I posted this in the creepiest things thread but that thread wasn't strictly paranormal

But yea I was at my girls house when we didn't live together. And I was sleeping over that night
    I remember her telling me weird shit and sounds be coming from her room and her cubby hole in the addict. I told her its probably just squirrels or something but her dad checked and never found shit

Any way we was both upstairs laying down and then she asked if I wanted a sandwich me: fucks yea I do bae lol
    So she goes down stairs and I'm tired kinda dozing off in on then I feel a feeling as if my girls kneeling in the bed over me so I turn around after I say your not sneaky bae and no ones there that's when I officially jumped out of the bed without using my legs lol even before this incident we would be down stairs watching tv and we here walking upstairs and were the only ones there. And her dad calls us sometime like are you guyz upstairs doing all that running as laughing .. The look I me snd my girls face was priceless o sow terrified shit lol. Her dad has bad legs do he's only mobile on the 1st floor

Another thing happens to me when I was 14 at my moms apt were I lived at the time. I was sitting in this chair someone tossed out that had a free sign on it. I brought it home and 2 days after I was home alone sitting in the chair and it just started shaking as if someone was behind me shaking the top back of the chair. Fucking freaky lol. All true which is scary

20. [quote name='"Shayla"']My girlfriend and I like to hang out in graveyards and look for ghosts hah.

Every time we go to this one old cemetery thats at an old church from the 1800's we experience something.
    A little after arriving we both got that feeling as if we were being watched then we started hearing faint voices that sounded as if they were speaking French. Then the voices kept getting louder then stopped.
    It looked as if about 10 people were standing side by side in a row infront of the car, just staring. They vanished after about 10 minutes and then the voices started again, except it was difficult to identify what language they were speaking if they were even speaking a real language.
    At one point there was a shadow of someone outside the window pacing back and forth, then when I focused my attention on it, they stood next to my window and I could just feel the staring at me. I don't know if I was just being paranoid, but I started getting this really bad vibe and wanted to leave instantly. For some weird reason, I decided to smile at the shadow and I kid you not, the bad vibe pretty much vanished but the shadow stayed outside the window.
    The weirdest part has to be when it rains though. At the same moment that we get the being watched feeling, I notice it stops raining on the car. There are no trees directly over us, and I can still hear it pouring loudly around us but not even a drop is hitting the car. A couple minutes go by, and I finally ask my girlfriend if she noticed it stopped raining on the car. Literally the second I mention something, it starts pouring again on the car but the rain around us doesn't sound any different.
    A couple minutes go by and then I start to notice that it doesn't sound like regular rain, but it was like in rhythm and sounded as if it was only hitting the roof of the car. It would start beating really fast and hard then pause, then start back up again never missing a beat. It stops hitting the car again, so i stuck my arm out the window to see if it would rain on me. I swear to god it felt like someone groped my hand then held it, and when I pulled my arm back it felt really heavy. It was extremely odd how heavy my arm felt.
    Another time we were there a light turned on from the basement of the church, except its been closed up for over a hundred years and there is no sign of anyone breaking in.
    The freakiest thing that has yet to happen though is once as we were leaving, the headlights shined into one of the upper windows of the church. It looked as if a little boy was standing there watching us, except I couldn't make out a nose or mouth. It was just a pair of eyes, and he vanished not even a second later. That night I ended up having a nightmare of that boy and I woke up with an odd pain in my chest, but was probably just coincidence.
    I thought maybe I was too stoned and was imagining things, but everytime we left my girlfriend and I would talk about what we saw and we were seeing and experiencing the same things.
    I decided to take my brother who has no belief in ghosts whatsoever to the cemetery one night to see if maybe he would experience the same things as I. He has a huge belief for ghosts now.
    Plus, every time I go I get super exhausted pretty quickly, and my energy is back to normal as soon as we leave.

I have other stories to tell but I'm not going to waste my night right now by typing :D[/quote]

Something's going to follow you home my sister best friends brother was gothic and used to sleep in the graves at night now every house apt room he go's to he is followed by a upset spirit.
    Cool story tho bro snd yea her biffs brother is never allowed at my house lol