Official: Non Phixion Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 14, 2011.

1. NON PHIXION

Okay, To all my goons, skumbags, Street cats, and hood rats familiar with Non phixion this is the Official NP thread.
    For those not familiar
    Check it,
    From the classic mixtape
    "THE PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE IS NOW"
    To the 12" singles such as
    "I SHOT REAGAN"
    To the debut album
    "THE FUTURE IS NOW"
    To the last released mixtape
    "THE GREEN CD/DVD"
    Non phixion have remained one of the most bugged out rugged 'n' raw predominant Underground Hip hop groups on the scene, they started off with MC serch rockin' the name spelt Non fiction, then Ill bill, Sabac red and DJ Eclipse got rid of serch brought Goretex in and Non phixion was ready to change lives with their outrageous and futuristic "Muzik".
    My Favourite track has to be The obvious
    "C.I.A. IS TRYING TO KILL ME"
    But "REVOLUTIONIZE" is also big!
    I was blessed enough to see Ill bill live at the Moho in manchester earlier in the year playing with vinnie paz.
    After hearing
    "BLACK HELICOPTERS, CULT LEADER & THE C.I.A ARE TRYING TO KILL ME" Live i got "THE FUTURE IS NOW"
    tattoo'd on my left forarm. I may upload pictures if this thread get a good response. Anyways if you have any Dope Pictures with NP or any gig storys or you just want to add to the thread feel free to.
    Peep the real hip hop.
    RIP Howie.

2. Kings of the underground!

3. Bwhaaaaaaaaat!?

4. Vinyard, check out "Non phixion - Drug music" on Youtube! That is my favourate song to listen to when blazed, one love peace!