Official Nicotine Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Dec 12, 2008.

1. #1 GrandaddyPurps, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    Well nicotine is a drug, and there is an appreciation thread for almost every other drug. so im makin this

or how you like your nicotine fix?

cigs
    hookah
    dip
    snuff
    chewin tobacco
    gutka
    snus
    e-cigarettes?

are you addicted to nicotine?

Marb Red 100 man here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

haha also feel free to post ur "im tough smoking a cig" pics hahaha:p

2. I'm not addicted, like to smoke a Camel crush now and again.

3. gogo cigs. i love smokin a square while noddin.

and barnkis +rep i love you avy. ive seen that before and its badass.

4. Been going through a pack a week since 16. I used to smoke menthol, but the only menthol I smoke now is Newports. I usually smoke Camel or Marlboro lights.

5. #5 thewhitehouse, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    I've never heard of gutka? Did you just make up a word?

Also, Hookah FTW!!!

6. aye whats snus? I got a bunch of coupons for them for free. what is it?

<33 newports

7. chew?

8. it's the old fashioned "snuff" i believe.
    wtf is an e-cigarette?

9. I smoke marlboro methols like a madman. I love having one after i toke. I dip when i'm hunting, and i love to hit up hookah bars.

10. #10 thewhitehouse, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008

Not Quite.
    Snus is a moist powder in a packet that is consumed by placing it under the upper lip for extended periods of time. It is a form of snuff that is used in a manner similar to dipbut typically does not result in the need for spitting. There is a picture of it in the original post.

11. fly trick, light it. Gonna pay all day, but won't ever get away from skinny white pimp!
    ^^^if you haven't heard it, check out the song "The Skinny" by Atmosphere. Its about cigarettes, but he puts it into a different perspective of how they treat you/you treat them

i love cigs. But i hate cigs. I've been smokin for about 6 years now. I smoke Marlboro Reds, but i'll smoke anything else really if i have to bum one.

nicotine ftw!

12. its pretty much spitless tobacco. you can swallow the spit without the harmful effects of swallowing, let's say, some Grizzly. it burns on the way down if you don't dip but it does taste pretty good.

13. it's cigarette without the nicotine. as far as i know, you put nicotine drops into the e-cigarette, turn it on, and smoke it. the e-cigarette vaporizes the nicotine drops so its basically smoking without the harmful effects of smoking... i think.

14. I'm a BIG tobacco fan. lol. Favorite cigarettes would have to be Marlboro Reds. Shisha is quite nice too. I smoke clove cigs every now and then (Djarum Black is the way to go). I dip a lot too. Grizzly Wintergreen is the shit. Snus is okay, i never get a buzz off of them though. It's a shame that the picture is showing Skoal instead of good old Grizz..

15. +rep for reds haha and il add a grizzly pic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutka

[​IMG]

16. Fuck nicotine. I went from smoking 1/2 pack a day to none for 7 days. I then just smoked 1 at lunch, and made a rule not to smoke more than 2 a day except fri/sat where i smoke as much as i want. Well i just smoked 1-2 a day all week and felt fine, smoked 5 this afternoon and now i feel like extremely shitty. Oh and when i stopped smoking I felt a lot better and had more energy throughout the day.

17. i love cigarettes... they are soooooooooo bad for you.. but when you blaze and/or drink and/or rolling and/or on k OR ANYTHING ELSE -- its sooo nice to have a cigarette...

18. Starting cigs was a silly idea but camel lights FTW.

19. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    my favorite cigs everrrrr
    followed closely by camel turkish royals
    i love cigs but only when im fucked up on somthing
    which is most of the time =]