Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #101 Foop, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    And there's the Peyton Manning you like to see... too bad for the Jags.

Edit: Maybe spoke too soon, Jags stepping on the field to try and win as I type..... 51 yard FG attempt

And the Colts try icing the kicker....

And it's good... Jags win... Wow, great game.

2. effin a the denver defense sucks.....:mad:

3. [​IMG] To me having Ronnie Brown, Drew Brees, Michael Turner and Roddy White on one of my fantasy teams.

4. as an NFL fan, i could see that... as a Colts fan.. awful, just..........awful

5. Chargers finally got 1

6. Haven't read the thread, but where are the vikings fans at????????????????????????

Yes im from Colorado, but born in Minnesota and i like being different, as happy I am that the Broncos are the team that stole Cutler from them, i Feel Minnesota should have him and be a team to be reckoned with instead of decisive on AP showing up.

Grew up in Denver but i have always had that home town love in Minnesota, loving them even in the dark years (hahahah every year since 2000, when the giants kicked their ass in the conf. championship, and even before) Now i have started to love my home Team, Broncos are kicking ass, but i aint bangwagon...........

Now Minnesota has a damn good team except QB, the most important position on the field for godsakes. I have taken enough shit for loving them this long, and now that Freotte is at the helm, I am indesicive. I know he is Veteran and can throw the ball, but how far can he take such a young team??????????????????????

The man can't move in the pocket, and gets sacked more than a Mcdonalds happy meal!!!

7. At least he has led them to a win... against a decent team in Carolina, none the less.

Don't count on a win this week though ;)

8. Does any one other then me like seeing the Eagles at # 3 i the power rankings? It just sucks that the rest of the division (other then the 'skins) is ahead of them.
    Thank God D Nabb has played good, but then again he always starts out beast and then gets injured.
    We need Westbrook back bad, plus Brown and Curtis, once we get them back, #1 No joke!

9. hahaha i know what u mean dude

10. im all titans through and through

11. Vince Young is a fucking pussy bitch...Kerry Collins is a better QB than him for that team

12. Wow... can't believe Denver lost to KC. I had them picked in my football survival league too :mad:

I hope after today, that people can see that IF the Cowboys are the best team in the league, it's not by much. Right now, they're not even the best team in their division.

Hell of an offensive game for the NYJ. 56 points ? Don't remember the last time I saw that number put up by anyone...

My Titans looked good today [​IMG] They held AP under 100 yards, and Chris Johnson is turning out to be a stud running back

A lot of boring games on in my area today, not a whole lot to talk about I suppose.

Hoping this Philly/Chicago game tonight is a good one. Already have a good buzz going :cool:

13. Fuckin Broncos....It shows though if you stop their vaunted offense you win cause their defense is pure SHIT.

14. Somebody chat with me about the bears

15. i am a diehard pats fan and have been my whole life living in new england but i def admire the bears defense no matter how shitty of a QB situation they have w/ their insane defense they usually hang in there in the standings and even make the playoffs

16. DeSean Jackson is going to be an elite receiver...the guy has skills.

That one hit by Briggs on Buckhalter was nasty.

17. Philly put up 56 on the Lions on week 3 of last season. Not to long ago.

18. Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears!