Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. No idea lol

You hear O'Connell is taking #4 that bastard!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. If he was cleared of the rape accusations and there was zero evidence that this girl was gang raped by him and his friends as she claimed. She should be doing time in prison.

Tired of seeing women falsely accuse people of rape and shit and when it's found out it's all fabricated bullshit they don't have to deal with any consequences for trying to ruin people's lives and get cut a check.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/jets-work-out-matt-araiza/

3. Jimmy G just had foot surgery in March.. wtf!? And it's now just coming out?

Saying he will be ready by game 1 but c'mon man! Lol.. hopefully this fool stays healthy..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you as a Raiders fan feel like....you just got shot in the foot?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If you believe the ladies, he's got another foot to stand on.. eh.... Lmao....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmao....lmao.....

To fucking ....shaaaaaaaaaaay

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. In this episode of Bad NFL Decisions...

Jets sign Nathaniel Hackett as offensive coordinator.

8. You are like 5 months late to the party dude lol

9. Maybe a bit.
    Is it just me, or did KC fans suddenly forget Brady was a person?

10. Damn dude Max Crosby got the entire front of his torso tattooed. That's some fuckin work! 9ef6665ecf19f0c3a1329274743a6e4f.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. "I was mad," he said. "You spend nine years in a place, you have all the records and you can play at a high level and for something to get in the way,"

I was mad also, 9 years of finding a way to well, not find a way to win when it mattered. As for the records, it's wins that matter.

I think the Saints are going to get one of two possible versions of Carr, full fetal at the mention of a pass rush. Or a guy that does something that we never had in him as a Raider, a guy that leaves it all on the field.

• Like Like x 2
  12. He's got the opportunity. He's got a good team, offensively and defensively. He's in a division that's open for the taking. Also has a very favorable schedule. They better at least make the playoffs.

Though if he does have great success with them, ain't gonna lie, I'm gonna be envious as a mother fucker lol.

Then it'll be the question of was Carr the problem, or is the Raiders organization the problem. Cause doesn't seem to matter what teams we put together, it always falls apart.

Still pissed off they haven't given Jacobs a contract yet. They grind all season, the toll on their bodies ain't easy, they deserve to be paid good like anyone else on the team. Shit the toll it takes on their bodies and the shortened careers should be incentive to offer them more money. Especially Jacobs man, he carried the Raiders on his back last year while being the leagues rushing leader. Pay the man!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1