Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I'm aware of that. Doesn't change my opinion. Dude should rot in a cell. Seems pretty voluntary to me when you choose to get behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated and hitting the speeds he did. Ain't nothing involuntary about that.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Usually the way it works with any mock drafts. They are never very accurate.

3. I will say Kiper did well position wise, but not too well with specific picks.

4. A 4-6 team wins the XFL championship against a 10-1 team lol. That's crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know.
    I thought North was going to take it because South hasn't been good, but apparently the Renegades stepped it up for the championship game and it worked out for them.

6. More games exclusively in certain streaming channels.... Peacock this time..... Fucking hate it. No way I'm buying it just to watch football with the insane amount of money the NFL takes in already.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I guess Amazon got really mad at the NFL last Thanksgiving.

8. Can't really blame him. He didn't expect to get traded to a team that was about to be blown up by a coach who has yet to prove himself as a head coach.

Josh Jacobs is still unhappy and yet to be signed to an extension, the dude who carried the entire team on his back last season. So far he's been sitting out.

I think Adams future with the Raiders is simply gonna be determined how this upcoming season goes. We start winning and make it to the playoffs I think things would change but if we start losing and everything starts falling apart. Yeah he's gonna be gone, and so will McDaniels I hope. I still have very little faith that he's gonna be able to turn it around.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe the Cowboys will let McCarthy walk and the Raiders can nab him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Davis the owner guy needs to get a new haircut... Maybe that's the jinx

• Like Like x 1
  11. Now you know why Al kept him chained up in the basement for years lmao...

• Like Like x 1
  12. He should get a new hair cut seriously. To have change you got to make change. Then his teams maybe change to being consistently good.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think Denver has a QB problem.
    I'm not saying that all the Denver QBs aren't good, I'm just saying that, right now, Denver has too many QBs on their roster.(4)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tom Brady is about to have a share in ownership over the Raiders, lol? That's weird to me, why the Raiders out of all teams?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think Brady wanted to end his career as a Raider or maybe he see's something we dont?

• Like Like x 1