Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Yeah, how did these last two seasons go for you playoff wise? Romo fumbling around with that placekick will always be remembered by yours truly.

2. Romo = Chokeartist in my book until he gets a ring im not saying he sucks he obviously has talent but he cant cut it when the pressure is on

3. They did play defense the way they were supposed to, and their shouldn't have been a TD. They forced pressure and caused Cutler to flush out of the pocket, and he fumbled the ball. They recovered it... it should have been SD ball. The ref's fucked up, not the defense.

I don't understand why you're trying to lay the blame on the SD defense, when clearly they did stop Denver. :confused: The only thing that held them back was a blown call.

QFT.

4. It's true that the ref fucked up not denying that. I am saying the Chargers had a chance to stop them.

It's not like this hasn't happened to teams before it happened to the Broncos last year against Chicago as well.

The league is going to review the dead call whistle rule.

Time to move on.

December 28th is the rematch.

and the Broncos will win again.

5. Philly-Dallas games are always fun to watch.

6. Eagles 3-0. I predict a Dallas TD on the first drive.

7. Oh! What'd I say! 72 yards to TO baby

8. Fuck yeah! Go Eagles!

20-14

still wondering what to do with my T.O eagles jersey.
    burn it maybe? anything else would be too humane.

9. lol that philly receiver is a bone head

10. yea that was one of the dumbest things i ever seen

great game tho

11. yeah, this game is insane at the moment.

12. yea that was really dumb:wave:

13. I always thought Jerry Jones was stupid for wanting to acquire Darren McFadden when you have a back like Marion Barber.

14. oh shit...what a game. DeSean Jackson made a dumbass play haha

15. What i say? the eagles caught the L like i predicted.

16. The Chargers should not have had to stop them again. But I'm sure you know that by now.

We'll see about the next game, don't be so sure yet. Hopefully Eddy H isn't there again to blow some more calls, and maybe they'll even have working replay equipment.

17. Ed Hochullie has always been one of the top refs in the league and highly regarded. He was graded down and he also realized his mistake and manned up to it.

They are still human beings.

18. #78 ipack, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008

precisely. Eddy H is widely regarded as one of the best referees in the business, which doesn't mean he's perfect by any means, but the man has gotten far more calls right than he has missed.

PLUS: he penalized them as much as he could under the circumstances, moved the ball back to around the 10 yard line, giving them a 3rd and goal from the 10.. That's a fucking hard conversion to pick up, and yet they still got in. Then on the very next play, it's the exact same play to the exact same receiver, just run out of a different formation. Chargers had their chances, couldn't do it

It's part of the game, if you watch baseball at all you know that calls are blown all the time.

19. A little too early huh? just like that receiver spiking the ball before entering the endzone...eh?

That T.O. jersey is your only reminder of a player that got ya'll to the big game, you should keep it for old times sake & share the memories with your grandchildren about how he was the last player to get any team from Philly to a championship game.

eagles can eat shit!