Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Well then..........they broke the boundaries set by the NFL....

2. I'm a lifelong Steelers fan, and the Pats and Brady stuck to us every way they could over the years, and I couldn't care less if Brady met with Leftwich before he was supposed to do so. That meeting has no impact on what's going to occur on the field.

3. Yeah it doesn't really bother me personally but people are claiming it's going to give him an unfair advantage if he can start studying and learning the offense early.

But really it just decreases the disadvantage he has of learning an entirely new offense because he's on a new team by giving him more time to learn it.

4. Maybe it does..Maybe it doesn't...With a mind like Tom has, I think people want to over blow that to some point also. People seem to always hate winners, and when it comes to football, there is always someone with an unfair advantage at multiple points in a game. Overall, I agree with your entire thought process.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GO KANSAS CITY CHEIFS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chiefs definitely deserve a ton of credit, and if I were a KC fan, I'd be on that Go Chiefs! Train also.

7. yeah go refs, vinovich really won it for you chiefs fans

8. Have you seen the Mahomes golf driving video? A guy drops the balls from a slight incline and when they reach Mahomes tee, he just rips the sheet out of them over and over. Great hand eye coordination.

9. Well. Here goes, keep the jokes to a minimum. I'm a Bengals fan.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not shame in that i grew up surrounded by SB parties and bengals fans,,,need to get some coaching.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boy do we ever. I just hope they don't ruin Burrow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's ok, at least you're not a Browns fan :D:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. lol True.

14. Cam Newton to the Patriots.

Stairway to seven.

15. I don't follow football too much but the Green Bay Packers are my favorite team.

16. Where did you find this? Nobody is announcing any name change that I can find.

17. It's fake. Look at the logo.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Good. Redcats sounds silly IMO.

I don't recognize it. Is it a college logo or something?

19. Carolina panthers logo bro!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1