Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. What is going on in this league

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ODB wanted a trade but i don't think that's the trade he wanted...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nah I think he’s prefer to catch passes from Baker than Manning. Browns also got Kareem Hunt too they’re going to be op

4. idk you tell me. whats going on?

5. Crazy shit

6. for example? lol

7. oh neat gc is doing that thing where it triple posts even though i've only hit post once.

8. Yeah, sign a fucking linebacker when we have no one at running back and no one at receiver and no one blocking, great job jed, you're so based, jed, you're going to get us back to the playoffs for sure jed, thanks jed

9. Do I really needa say it lmao I think we all know what I’m talking about

10. Yeah I guess this could be the year the Browns finally break through and make it to the postseason. Hard to believe the slump would ever end though.

I think he really wanted to be catching passes from Brady though...

• Like Like x 1
  11. dunno why you think Id be asking twice then lol but I guess Ill find out whenever from some other source

12. I think he's talking about the number of signings and trades that have been happening since free agency opened...

• Like Like x 1
  13. clearly lol. I asked him to give me an example of who he was talking about and got nothing lol

14. I posted it right after the Odell Beckham jr trade happened it couldnt be anymore obvious especially that I already discussed it on here after I posted tht... and I was also talking about all the other crazy signing in the league..

15. There’s also no point in me mentioning the obvious

16. no, you werent. thats why I asked lol. everybod knows odel was traded. WHAT ELSE happened that = crazy shit going on around the league?

17. Yes I was ... I was literally talking about everything that happened like aj brown being traded for a 3rd and 5th, Foles getting 22 million a year, D jack coming back to Philly, eagles trading Michael Bennett, keenum to the redskins...do I really have to continue...

18. yeah dude none of that talk is in any of your recent posts in here......idk what the hell post you are talking about....cause I do not see it

19. ...what... you asked me for examples of crazy shit and I gave it to you. The original post was about the OBJ trade and all the other shit I mentioned