Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I bet he tears new arse holes In Locker room
    lol, right! As much as I hate to say it he is the GOAT. Who else came from like 10th round and stands tall as #1 18-19 years later?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Its like that Cake song, Sheep go to heaven... GOATS go to hell.
    Jk but I really like that song.

3. I thought he said that’s what he was going to do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Love cake. I dig the B side and rareitires(so) album

• Like Like x 2
  5. Me too, don't have that one tho, just Pressure Chef, Prolonging The Magic, Fashion Nugget and Comfort Eagle. I like most all of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. almost made it into the super bowl add line up.... but nope

7. of course it didnt make the cut it makes the country look bad for pointing out that they are not allowing cannabis treatment in every state

8. We will live to see a cannabis commercial air during the superbowl. In 2019 we just weren't ready yet...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think we need to embrace the recreational side too. I'm not against the medical aspects but its honestly not the main reason for it being so popular. It's ok that we like to get high and not use it to fight cancer. Alcohol is a good cleaning agent but it's not advertised as such. We take drugs all the time for pleasure purposes only. The dick pill is a drug used by all kinds of adults for pleasure many having not having ed but for a ped lol.
    I'm tired of seeing everyone wearing lab coats as they grow a plant lol. It's a fucking joke!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Brady about to go for history tonight. If he wins he'll personally have as many superbowl wins as the Pittsburgh Steelers.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fuck Jared Goff .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 6 championships is a great accomplishment. A lot of great teams have taken the field wearing the Patriots uniform these last 20 years.

As nice as this is, getting 7 would be so much nicer. Looking ahead to next year, can we see a repeat?

• Like Like x 1
  13. lmao man that was a boring ass super bowl but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahah fuck the rams

• Like Like x 1
  14. The commercials were more boring and odd than the game, if that's possible

15. Fuck the referees for that blown call in the Saints game!!!!

This Super Bowl sucked donkey taint

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nobody else likes a good defensive battle I guess...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Meh just tired of seeing the Pats and how refs influence important calls
    NFL has become garbage

• Like Like x 1
  18. Have you heard what Belichick has said about wanting to bring replay into penalties. Making calls reviewable so the coach could throw the flag and they would look at it and say "I guess there wasn't really holding on that play" or "We missed pass interference on 27"

I think it's a good idea and it would make officials be able to fuck up games less because blatantly bad calls and no calls could be reviewed.

• Like Like x 2
  19. What he said was to make all penalties review able and he's been calling for a fixed camera on the goal line for years.

He never said he wanted to review a non call.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk