Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I think everyone can agree on that

• Like Like x 1
  2. that ravens qb is the baddest man in the nfl if you ask me. his first few steps is out of this world, literally shot out of a cannon. That bears defence chasing him around all day will wear out and if the ravens can keep it close he can pull it off with his legs. A good run game and a mobile qb with the number one defence..... I got the ravens. That superbowl would be epic. Saints, Rams, and KC are way to weak on D. If it becomes a football game and not a track meet those teams will be bounced first round.

3. Pats have a chance to come out of the AFC on account of how weak the field is but I don't think they'll win the superbowl.

I would like to see a Brady Brees Superbowl but I don't know if we'll be so lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike Mayock Raiders new GM. I like it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. no predictions from me. I am extremely confident in the team right now... just riding the wave as far as she goes.....

[​IMG]

6. Not the Rams, they might make it to the conference championships but I think Goff will crack under pressure in the long run....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hopefully far if we’re talking about the same team...

8. The ravens do not look like a playoff team...

9. Only their defense did

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Da Bears..... hell of a game

11. Sure was. I was in shock when he missed that kicked. Go Birdddds

• Like Like x 1
  12. I watched him doink three posts in one game. I knew he would miss. Smh

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry to see your guys season end like that... man that's gotta be tough! At least trib showed up and played alright, unlike Baltimore qb.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Baltimore qb had a decent couple of drives in the 4th for the comeback attempt until he got strip sacked at the end. The rest of the game before that though he was God awful...

15. #78535 Stannabis420, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Yeah, after watching him fuck up all season long (2nd most missed kicks in the NFL, I think?), once they iced him and it went in the first time...I knew it was over. Ugh.

Well, here's to another 12-34 years for a Superbowl birth.

• Like Like x 1
  16. got a good young coach who just won the coach of the year in his first season, a good young QB who just had his first playoff game in his 2nd season and looked good in it, and a great defense...................... there should be other opportunities in the near future

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I was resigned to losing in the playoffs this year. Just like was stated above, the foundation is there and were young. Should be competitive for awhile

18. He did that against a prevent defense in the 4th. Linebackers were 10-15 yds of the line. Made him look good

• Like Like x 1
  19. He had a qb rating of 0 in the first half but it’s also tough starting a playoff game in your rookie year especially when fans are shouting for Flacco

• Like Like x 1
  20. I don't get why they wouldn't play the whole game out the way they were playing that allowed only 3 points through 3 quarters...

• Like Like x 1