Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. bills getting buttfucked. lol classic!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. How bout them Broncos!?! Von Miller showing everyone why he deserves to be mentioned among the best in the game!

• Like Like x 1
  3. How about those Bears!!! Khalil Mack earned his paycheck in the first half!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. As a raiders fan gotta love the man. But happy they lost so we get a higher first round pick lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Watching replays from this past weekend's game against the 49ers... I'm really glad Harrison Smith isn't somebody we have to line up against. He's an absolute monster. By far my favorite Vikings player in years.

I'm going to buy a 22 Jersey. I haven't had a jersey since Jake mother fucking Reed.

That goal line strip was fucking beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #78266 Deleted member 795475, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2018
    I'm probably spending the next 5 hours watching game film on Smith.

Some of his reads on run plays are crazy. He knows before the ball is snapped, where it's going, and how to get around linemen in order to shut it down at the line. It's like he can see the play before it happens in some of these instances.

Incredible Safety. If he ends up on another team, I'll be following and supporting that team.

Dude is a fucking monster. Smart, and physical.

Fuck it, best Safety in the league today. Give me one that looks better right now. I love defense, I love pass coverage, it's my favorite positions to watch.

7. gotta be between him and Earl

would be wrong if I didnt shout out my boy Malcolm Jenkins, as well. He does it all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ryan Fitzmagic! Dude is going bonkers! Best QB in the League so far.

And the Bucs just took down the Super Bowl Champs! Outplayed them for four quarters.

Our defense is much improved with JPP... And hopefully our first round pick Vita Vea will be healthy next week.

The OLine is blocking... New play caller Monken is just slicing up D's.

The way we're playing, I don't see a single team on our schedule that I don't feel confident we can beat.

Feels good to be a Tampa fan right now.

Go Bucs!

"Never feel alone, the entire Universe is inside you." - Rumi

9. Pats losing to the Jags lolz

10. Hey wait to go frisco, it was nice you pretended to suck and spot detroit those 14 points before winning by default of a turnover on downs
    Oh wait you werent pretending and were just a blown coverage away from choking away that lead

11. Broncos barely beat the Raiders.
    Talk about pulling a win outta your ass.

I’m still not sold on Keenum yet.

12. Suck it..... with all do respect haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. The jags are a good team. The Patriots' run is almost over. I think a couple more division titles are coming but i doubt we'll see another superbowl with Brady.

14. Yeah, the Jags are good... I just laugh anytime the Pats lose. But yeah Bortles continues to improve and I like the Jags cause they have FSU boys Jalen Ramsey and Telvin Smith.

I hope you're right about the Pats not winning another Super Bowl with Brady... But I reckon they'll get one more and him and Belichik retire on top... And that's the end of their empire.

The Florida teams are killing it... Bucs, Jags and Phins are all 2-0, first in their divisions. Not so sure about Miami, but Jags are legit and Fitzmagic is the best QB in the League right now.

15. yeah enjoy it cause its not for long

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jags will be fine if Bortles keeps getting more consistent. Pats lost to a great team. ya'll ain't ready

17. Pats picked up Josh Gordon! I can't wait to see him in uniform. Once he gets hip to the playbook and Edleman comes back, every1 better look out. Full speed ahead baby!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. The Fitmagic is taking over...

Aee ya in the Playoffs.

"Never feel alone, the Entire Universe is inside you."-Rumi

19. I really dunno how youre this confident after just two games lol especially trying to come out of the NFC South where nobody in your division fell to the dreaded 0-2 start with Saints and Falcons both bouncing back last week.

Great QB play or not..either way Tampa has historically been a tough place for the Eagles to come in and leave with a win for as long as I can remember. Yall always make us wear the fucking midnight green in the middle of a hot ass September day and it always comes down to the 4th quarter, and last weekend was no different. don't get too excited now!

20. Stoked that the pats got Josh Gordon. He has the potential to be the best receiver in the league, just couldn't stay away from the bong, a struggle we can all understand.