Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I just think it's funny kaep's panties are in a twist over how 'this society treats people of color, etc...'
    Bruh, you're like, what, HALF black and you're also rich as fuck, how have YOU been unfairly discriminated against?
    I wont be sad if kelly cuts you.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dude is pathetic. 49er fans don't even want him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Triggered white people

4. I didn't know you had to be black to identify with the plights against them and other minorities in modern times...?

oh USA just got lost 1.5k people to a terrorist attack in NYC? Oh well im from france who cares.

In other words, sucks about teddy BH20, was looking forward to seeing him progress. He could never be the same player again

• Like Like x 3
  5. Vikings season over before it even begins. Dislocated his knee, tore his ACL completely, may have additional ligament damage. Really a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I totally get where Kaep is coming from.

That sucks for Bridgewater, apparently his teammates were crying about it.

7. From what I hear it was pretty gruesome. Not the typical ACL injury..

Really tough break for him and the Vikes. Their looking at bringin someone in, I don't think they're entirely confident in Shaun Hill..

Teddy's stats from last season are pretty replaceable tbh though, but who knows what the ceiling this season could've been for him.

8. Think they've been cursed ever since this happened:

vikings horn.png

9. That's basically the same think that happened to him too. Karma?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mike Vike visiting with Vikes today.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #76892 JaySteele, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    I don't understand this line of thinking at all.

People like to talk about how the rich never mention injustices against the poor and now that a rich guy is doing it "he should just shut up cause he's rich."

People are making this a race issue but Kaep never did... He mentions the SYSTEM and the wrongings within. I don't see how he's wrong.

Then people want to talk about how he's disrespecting the military as if they give a fuck about the military. You know who DOESN'T give a fuck about the military? The very government he's protesting. All that billions of dollars in military spending and we can't give these people the best free healthcare and free room and board at the VERY LEAST.

You know how many veterans i see begging for money just before i get on the interstate? Between the NFL and the Military, I don't know which one treats their workers with more neglect once they're done with them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #76893 JaySteele, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Yeah I'm actually from FL and you hit the nail on the head with that one.

A ton of people that live here are originally from up north which is why whenever we get ready to play teams like the Jets, NYK, etc,. there's always a large minority of their fans in our stadiums.

I can't really speak for Jacksonville because that might as well be in another state from where I'm at. If I had to guess I would have to say the fact that city isn't heavily populated, many of those people are also probably not from there, and of course that the team is pretty much never competitive, all contribute to the low turn out.

13. Like I told him we have 2 sold out games before the start of the season for the first time in 10 plus years. Jax isn't like south fl. Anything north of Orlando is country ish. People go to Daytona and St Augustine over Jax.

Now that the bengals made our first team look terrible I'm laughing at all the season ticket holders

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Isn't Jacksonville the biggest city in Florida ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. NFL and soldiers know what there signing up for.....they deserve nothing more! I don't feel sorry for neither

No im no not drunk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well then you just lack human compassion I guess. That's fair to say for the NFL, but in my opinion if you've put your life on the line for the country then that country should at least have the respect and dignity to reward you with a warm place to sleep at night and good healthcare.

I'd much prefer a percentage of my taxes to be used for that rather than these jets that cost hundreds of millions each to make... But that's just me.

Frankly, I think its horrible to see the contempt we show for our fellow human beings these days.

17. Appare
    After googling it appears it is, shows how much I know

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes, by population and city area, we incorporated the entire county way back when before the city center really built up. So the whole county is in city limit. Taxing purpose

We play the packers first at home. It's going to be a massacre. No O-line no D-line

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. yah and thats what its really about and why it sucks so bad... his ceiling seemed to be so high