Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. #76802 Nugagerube, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    all dat money to work behind a 20 mil offensive line. he gunna die is right . did Indy even get some offensive lineman this off-season ? maybe they thought putting all this money in luck would help him stay upright.

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lucks going to get crippled before be gets to spend any of that money

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unless he proves me wrong this next season and makes a big jump and Indy makes a deep playoff run... I can honestly think of around 5 or 6 quarterbacks off the top of my head that are better than Andrew Luck.

For real..
    In no particular order:

Rodgers
    Brady
    Big Ben
    Brees
    Wilson
    Cam

4. First three Wilson and Brees definitely not

no im not drunk!

5. Russell Wilson married, he's about to get shot by Future

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you look at the numbers Wilson actually kills Luck in comp %, INT's and QB rating throughout their careers so far.

7. Also anyone down for fantasy football? Not sure if @Royal Vengeance will be back in time, but if not I can comish the league. We'll need a minimum 8 teams.

8. I'd still take Brees over Luck. He had what, 4600 passing yards and 35+ td's last year? All without graham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aaron Lynch Suspended 4 games for violating substance abuse policy :l

10. He's played behind a far more competent OL though. Luck has had the better receivers but if you're only given 2sec to snap and release the ball to an open target behind your o-line the receivers lose a lot of their importance.

11. Oh man I had almost forgotten this thread was here
    Can't wait
    #demninerstho
    [​IMG]

12. True, true.

13. I would be interested, even more so if we play for cash! I'm drafting everyone on the Bears yeeeeh haaaw

14. just got tickets to the bills/steelers game. im pumped cuz my dad is a steelers fan and im a bills fan. plus im going with my best friend who is a bills fan, and his wife who is a steelers fan. should be fun haha.

but im REALLY pumped cuz i also got row 11 sideline seats to the bills/jags game for only 78 bucks a piece. that is a bargain to be sitting that close, fairly close to midfield.

cant wait for football season.

• Like Like x 3
  15. RIP Dennis Green.

JJ Watt to undergo back surgery

Le'Veon Bell facing 4 game suspension for missing a drug test

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like Pats are getting Jimmy G ready for those first 4 games.

Cowboys facing a fine for having 3 suspended players to start the season.

Rams release Nick Foles at request of him.

Josh Gordon reinstated.

Ryan Fitzpatrick signs a 1 yr deal with Jets

Hakeem Nicks to Saints.

17. Fitz-Jets reunion = FUCKING FINALLY. Do believe Fitz relented and signed the 1yr/$12mil deal that's been on the table because Nick Foles came onto the market. Jets could've easily gone that route and dealt with the bumpy ride just to say "fuck you" to Fitzpatrick.

DEN should be all over Foles as a potential starter. If not, lot of potential backup destinations (ATL, BAL, NYG, SEA, DAL, KC, IND), and fuck it, maybe Cleveland goes after him because it's Cleveland.

Not sure what NO thinks they can get out of Hakeem Nicks ... has lacked burst for like four years now.