Official: New Years Resolution Thread!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by n0s33d2, Dec 25, 2011.

1. I think its a rather cliche thing, but where would you like to see yourself next year, or what changes would you like to commit too? Goals and aspirations?

I myself you like to not be reliant on nicotine, and would like to have my mastery of Aeroponics down, and grow in the kit car business I recently started in.

:bongin:

2. To grow a beard. Nothing else matters.

3. My attempts are always futile!

4. cut down to smoking 2 times a month tops if at all until i move to cali in a year.

5. Why is that?

6. I just vape way way too much and although i can handle my shit i just have more important things to deal with for the next year.

7. Much respect!

8. Thanks Dude! Its gonna be tough but I think I have the willpower.

9. That would be tough but it can be done! Put the cash aside you would normally spend for rewards, and sell all your "tools"! Remember you can still vape and maintain your goals, but if it would be more beneficial to your life with the rules and regulations we have then more power to you!

10. Hopefully stay more committed to my faith.

11. Stop being such a fucking pussy. Im such a bitch...

12. oh my god so so so many things i should be doing next year...

-going to get back my strength at the gym
    -work on my anger
    -make new friends
    -cut back my addiction to marijuana
    -mend relationships
    -quit procrastinating
    -get better grades

much more I'm forgetting right now..

13. Uh oh! Martial Arts classes?

14. All those are good, your not addicted you just like to smoke! Cut back a bit.

15. That is whats up.

16. Start writing that novel I've always wanted to write
    Get all A's in term 2 before college.
    Get laid
    get a fucking job

17. My resolution is to discontinue my use of that devils drug that i refere to as white lightning.

18. Always wanted to write a novel. The best of luck to you. Post chapters up here!

19. My new years resolution is to talk to a girl/get a girlfriend. It's been 2 years dammit

20. quit smoking. i'm killing myself.