Official Monday Night Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by puffsactownendo, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Whats everybody doin tonight? i copped a quarter and smoked a fat 2 g blunt and some js and gb bowls with the homies

2. Im about to go to bed.
    Happy Hunting :).

3. I'm on vacation til September, so, everyday's the same.

I didn't even know it was Monday today haha

4. haha i feel u im on vacation too thats why im gettin faded on a monday.. poppin some norcos too

5. Cool man. I'm trying to catch up with Breaking Bad. Started waatching since season 1. I forgot what a great show this is when you're blazed.
    Netflix are streaming season 4 on the 15th finally :hello:

6. Relaxing, drinking a brew..enjoying vacation.

7. nice i had a few coronas earlier.. u got dro?

8. Smoked a bowl alone and im just chilling reading GC

9. any one ever tried arizona sweet tea? this shits so bomb

10. Yeah, I used to drink that stuff instead of water for like a year.
    But I grew sick of it, it's been a while. I need to get some, it's great with a spliff.

11. My monday night is fairly sweet. I had a good night with this girl and my friends and now I'm pretty high so all is well

12. went on a blunt ride with a friend

13. hell ya it shits on all the other arizona flavors to me

14. i just rolled a fat blunt up,, but i dont no if i shud smoke it now or tommorow morning??

15. I got some friends and went ghost hunting! We went to a few haunted areas around where we live and just snooped around some. We were going to go to a cemetary and see if anything creepy was goin on there then the cops showed up. Needless to say that was the scariest part of the night. They ended up just telling us all to go home and quit screwin around. Then went to ihop at 2am and got some grub. Overall not a bad night :smoke: