Official *Monday Night Football* thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Damn, another turnover.. romo running and not protecting the ball.. fuckin A.

2. dallas needs to force a fumble or something... otherwise i don't see them winnin tonight :(

3. I really don't think they're gunna come back tonight.. Buffalo is gunna love this victory

4. yeah... can't win 'em all. and if you're buffalo, ya can't lose 'em all, lol.

5. 1st down after 1st down. . . on the way to victory.

oh man thank god he threw it away, id shit myself if he got sacked 20 yards back.

6. It could be a worse loss for Dallas, they could have lost to Miami haha

7. and they're back in the game! :p

8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stupid bills need to jump on that fumble to. . . wtf is their problem. they just sit there.

9. FUCK YEAH!! nice play on defense by Ware getting the deflection.

Come on D-town.

10. lol... this is gonna be one of those games :laughing:

and to think... i had the remote in hand ready to change the channel when it got intercepted :D

11. can it be Dallas could score.. who knows :D C'mon Dallas Be aggressive! B-E AGGRESSIVE! WOO

12. Fuck You Dallas!!!!

13. what the fuck..

This game is truly twisted

14. jesus fuckin christ... buffalo's D is somethin else tonight

15. Ahahahahaha "This is bazaar"

16. Anyone else catch the look on D's coach's face? Shit was priceless... lmao

17. How far is dallas gunna let these bills frolic up the field, my god tackle their fat asses!!

18. Dallas just needs a TD, FG to win this.. I just don't see it happening

19. A TD and a 2 would take it to OT... If they go to OT I think they'll win...

20. I have to say, Buffalos D and O is doing great. Where Dallases O is lacking. But their D is not doing to bad. Just Buffalo O is doing much better.

This game is one of the best games ive seen in a while.