Official *Monday Night Football* thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I lack cable in my room, so I have to sit at the desk and watch it, but oh well :p

2. Thats what i thought was going to happen. . .

3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUMBLE. . . but that was a decent come back. to bad dallas can't catch.

4. I kind of expected this, actually. Dallas has a habit of losing to shitty teams, and beating the hard ones... Sometimes I swear the NFL is rigged...

5. 24-16 Buffalo

6. butterfingers.. I knew buffalo were cheating!

7. maybe not buffalo, but those refs have made some questionable calls... like TO "spiking" the ball after catching it (not that it mattered, they got the TD anyway), and then them calling his catch incomplete -- it shoulda been a forced out. he had possession, and 1 foot in, and was pushed out before he could get the second one in... I think the refs have it out for TO

8. I just think that they're having a very unfortunate night. Romo obviously isn't quite swinging shit tonight, he needs to get back together for the sake of his team. The Bills for whatever reason are playing good, Dallas just needs to get their shit together and rock out the 4th quarter.

9. They're only 8 behind, now... I've seen them come back to win being further behind later in the game... So it's possible. I've got my fingers crossed, lol.

10. Well there's nothing you can really do about the calls, they just gotta play better

11. Fuck!!!!!

12. Now that's what I'm talkin about! We need some more of that :D

13. I just hope they don't decide to wait till the two minute warning lol

I mean there's still plenty of time left on the clock for a few touch downs. I'm still cheering on Dallas, hoping for the best

14. True that :)

Another possession... Lets hope they don't screw this one up ;)

15. We can only pray. Let's just hope everyone has a moment of reflection..

16. I hate it when it comes down to that... It's like... They gotta get the TD, and the 2pt just to tie, then in OT it's edge of your seat suspense...

EDIT: They seem to be getting into a rhythm... w00t!

17. What the fuck dude... another fumble...

18. haha, stupid Romo again. . . . he just can't hold onto the ball.

19. It can be exciting to see it come down to the wire when it's been a good game, but when good teams just fuck around for the second and third quarter and then try to play catch up at the end, I hate that. Play a good solid game, that's what dallas needs to learn today