Official *Monday Night Football* thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Dallas beats Indy all the time... Even when the they're playin shitty they still beat the Colts, lol (last year, much?)...

I think the pat's time is over, and indy's has begun... but overall, I think dallas and GB are the teams to beat this year...

2. i am not a bills fan, but i do live in buffalo so i will be rooting for the hometown boys. . .

however, it is the cowboys they are facing, and from the highlights i have been seeing. . . the cowboys are ganna clean up.

dont matter to me, im a pats fan. . . aaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

3. Fuck Yeah, fake punt for a first down!

4. Holy shit! The Bills are ripping Romo apart. 2 INTs and one returned for a TD. Were only 7 minutes into the game!

5. Anyone see the clock? 4:20 left in the first quarter when it went to commercial!

6. Haha yeah thrill I noticed that to. Hopefully it's good luck for the bills on this long drive to the endzone.

7. can I get a score update, my cable went out right before the freaking game!

8. last two cowboys plays were pretty fucking nice. . . i think we are in for a good game.

score is 7-7 in the Dallas @ Buffalo Game

9. still 7-7 at something like 10 min left in the 2nd. . . bills timeout.

10. Bills 10-7

11. 10-7 Buffalo

12. interception at dallas 20, buffalo scores. . .

13. 17-7 Buffalo

14. Interception #4

15. thats the 4th interception by buffalo. . . ahahahahahahah

16. What the hell happened to Romo? 4 INTs in the first half alone. Huuuge upset so far. The fans there are going fuckin crazy in the stands

17. What a fucking pass. . . Buffalo may have this one boys and girls

EDIT: FUCKING HOLDING. . . ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHh

18. F*ckin Romo man, he always screws the pooch in the pinch, I still havent forgiven him for his 35 yard Field goal fuck up

19. Edwards is one hell of a rookie QB. . . he has my respect.