Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Mid-Afternoon Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bitskee9000, Jan 24, 2010.

1. So its about 4:20 right now and i thought it would be a good idea for a Mid-afternoon thread to say hay whats up or whatever you want, you could talk about how your about your going to relax after a hard days work. So saying that i would like to start out by saying right now I'm enjoying a freshly packed bowl right after work to relieve the stresses of work.

2. Patiently waiting...

Oh, and just saw the Colts comeback with a fury.

3. Indeed, 10 min away for me.

4. Jusy got out of school going to smoke a bowl and ease into some homework

5. the anticipation of when mother goes to sleep tonight is killing me, 2 more hours or so!:hello:

6. how about i have tons of internet schooling to do and cant smoke until my throat gets better... i need a vaporizor =( and the weed i have is so stanky its killing me not being able to smoke it... someone smoke one for me.