Official MF DOOM Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by nbear54, Feb 19, 2010.

1. sucks doom isnt allowed back in the united states....guess i gotta go across the pond if i ever want to see him live.

2. Yeah i feel you on that one. "Plot shows like robberies 123 were out nobodies pleased

3. Scared of a bunch of water get out the rain order a rapper for lunch spit out the chain... Best doom lyric right there

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sorry to bump such an old thread but I found it through the search and considering it's the official DOOM thread, I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post this:

I made a 15min remixtape of sorts where I took some DOOM acapellas and put them all together to my own beats, and then set all the remixed songs to various clips and videos.
    I realize remixes of DOOM are often underwhelming, but hopefully I did the man justice...

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. DOOM is the truth. You have to respect his discography and history in the game.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Recently added videos to every track off SADEVILLAIN. Watch the full mixtape here:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #47 sgt baker, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    yeah wtf... good thing I seen him live in NYC with madlib and a few others at BB Kings back in 04/05 maybe I think it was. Percee P was selling CD's hand to hand came up to our table... if you guys don't know Percee P check him out, insane old school cat. Gotta checkout lord finesse vs Percee P battle on youtube!

love monsta island csars also... Rodan is insane.

some favs not posted yet...

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Man I've had a lot of good times listening to MF Doom. sitting out in the garage by myself smokin on a blunt listening to valerian root

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. One of if not my favorite by Doom.

Then we got another good one.

Okay here's my favorite. This shit always makes me feel chill as fuck. Always listening to Doom and Wu with my buddy deion.

Aye, yo yo, y'all can't stand right here,
    in his right hand was ya man's worst nightmare.
    Loud nough to burst his right ear drum close range
    The game is not only dangerous, but it's most strange

I sell rhymes like dimes, the one who mostly keep cash but brag about the broker times
    joker rhymes, like "is you just happy to see me?" Trick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. RIP to the Supervillain. I'm listening to America's Most Blunted right now while smoking. Listening to a song about smoking while listening to music... While stoned? Something else.

• Winner Winner x 1

11. this is my favorite DOOM song

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Great Thread...especially Now R.I.P To the Super Villain I Very Sadden about this still. This Thread is Full of Great Songs by Him tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It's a shame he died young, though I wasn't a fan of his at all. My head steers made me listen to a lot of MF but his themes and overall aesthetic were much too cartoony and whimsical for my liking.

RIP.